Author Topic: Something has led me here...  (Read 71 times)

Something has led me here...
« on: November 10, 2018, 08:04:57 pm »
In my defense, I've been known to let myself be led by the nose on occasion, but never before has the universe led me astray or made itself unclear. I seem to have been guided by the pursuits to uncover the wisdom in everything that transpires in the unknown and mystic world around us that takes on an incalculable breadth of our world into its control. The frequency and malice of these events seem to occur with only the most increasingly strange and purposeless invasion, like a cancer that has spawned from somewhere far beyond our sight, festering far above the firmament. I seek the knowledge that has settled itself upon this planet, nestled among the children of it. Show me around, I might find something.

Kapalika

Re: Something has led me here...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 02:31:14 am »
Er, not sure what you are getting at with the second half but welcome to the forums!

https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Etu Malku

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 03:49:36 am »
But did you bring beer?
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 05:18:29 am »
Welcome!

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

pi_rameses

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 12:29:16 pm »
Welcome to the forum @Virra_Sage_of_the_Valley. I like the diction with which you speak. Feel free to interject your ideas whether it be by topic, journals or submission.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:33:10 pm by pi_rameses »
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

idgo

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 10:18:42 pm »
For any set of events with a Will involved, there's a choice in how to explain and view them: The passive -- "I was led" -- or the active -- "I followed".

I am curious whether you have considered both as options before choosing the passive, or whether some practice in framing events as reflective of your own agency might not be amiss.