Author Topic: Samhain  (Read 371 times)

Etu Malku

Samhain
« on: October 31, 2018, 11:26:32 am »
CÆ☿  Custos Auroræ (Latin “Guardian of the Dawn”)

Whose name is hidden, and beyond the power of men to speak; Who givest me good health, security, good store, good fame, victory, and strength.

Created during Samhain of 01 NLE Custos Auroræ is the patron dæmon of the Mystai of H☿D a nomadic intelligence of the desert that dwells within the Great Sphinx, is represented in the Pythagorean Law of the Octave, whose number is 944 and born from the Shade of Hermanubis with the alchemical help of Goetic Demons Buer, Purson, Marax, and Belial.

Custos Auroræ giveth knowledge of all sciences, politics, and history, reveals all enemies, enables the Magi to see through the Eye of Lucifer, awakens one from the Objective Universe and has the Intelligence of Mercury known as Tiriel.

Custos Auroræ can be summoned with the words "Sulphæ Salamandræ Aqua Pythona Varios Oarios" and this is Hir Seal.
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Little Beast

Re: Samhain
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 09:48:10 am »
Ear byþ egle eorla gehwylcun,
ðonne fæstlice flæsc onginneþ,
hraw colian, hrusan ceosan
blac to gebeddan; bleda gedreosaþ,
wynna gewitaþ, wera geswicaþ.
I'll be a thorn in your side,
'Til you die
I'll be a thorn in your side
For All Ways

- Chvrches - We Sink

Etu Malku

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 10:03:04 am »
Ear byþ egle eorla gehwylcun,
ðonne fæstlice flæsc onginneþ,
hraw colian, hrusan ceosan
blac to gebeddan; bleda gedreosaþ,
wynna gewitaþ, wera geswicaþ.
What is that?
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Little Beast

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 11:20:40 am »
The "death poem" from the Old English runa (ear being the subject rune.) Fitting for the "holy-day".
I'll be a thorn in your side,
'Til you die
I'll be a thorn in your side
For All Ways

- Chvrches - We Sink

Etu Malku

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 11:42:15 am »
The "death poem" from the Old English runa (ear being the subject rune.) Fitting for the "holy-day".
Excellent!
IAMTHATIAMNOT