Author Topic: sex magic with partners  (Read 122 times)

Kapalika

sex magic with partners
« on: October 29, 2018, 02:13:07 am »
This is something I've only ever done with one of my ex girlfriends (who was a witch) to some degree, but it was to enhance the sex.

I'm not too versed in using human (as opposed to spirit) partners for sex magic (even though it's probably the normal thing in Tantra when it comes to sex magic).

Has anyone here ever used sex magic with success? Or any other experience with sex magic with a ritual partner? What was the aim of the ritual / spell / ect and what was the result?
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Etu Malku

Re: sex magic with partners
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 02:27:21 am »
This is something I've only ever done with one of my ex girlfriends (who was a witch) to some degree, but it was to enhance the sex.

I'm not too versed in using human (as opposed to spirit) partners for sex magic (even though it's probably the normal thing in Tantra when it comes to sex magic).

Has anyone here ever used sex magic with success? Or any other experience with sex magic with a ritual partner? What was the aim of the ritual / spell / ect and what was the result?
What would be the 'success/goal' of Sex Magick?
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Kapalika

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 02:36:33 am »
I can't tell if you are asking what qualifies as a successful working or if you are asking if sex magic has only a specific type of goal in mind. Could you clarify?

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Etu Malku

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 02:51:49 am »
I can't tell if you are asking what qualifies as a successful working or if you are asking if sex magic has only a specific type of goal in mind. Could you clarify?
The latter
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Kapalika

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 03:03:00 am »
Well, I don't know why it would only have one specific type of outcome. Really you could apply it to anything, hence I asked what people's aims were and what the results of the sex magic with parnters was.

I know that traditionally in tantra it's most often used to enter certain states of trance. The Kapalikas in particular did this, and they described moksha as a similar state to these rituals. They were mimicking the gods (as some Tantrics tend to do) and in doing so, came closer to realizing their inherent nature with them.

In my case, I used sex magic to enhance sex but I could see it used towards literally any end. I'm most curious of using it to heighten awareness and potency of spirit magic, more so as I have an affiliation with Lilith, so sex to me is a gateway to her.

A lot of sex magic actually I'm familiar with uses edging, to build up energy and magical potential. This is something that many tantric ascetics do. In the case of the Kapalikas they would reabsorb their sexual fluids to retain their power. I've been using sexual frustration and denial of orgasms off and on as of late to increase my magical power and I've noticed it has but of course it can be overwhelming. When I keep myself at a certain level of frustration I find I'm more attuned towards spirits and spiritual activity and my senses and instincts are heightened, but it can be too intense at times.

So those are two or three possible uses of sex magic.

Either way I'm seeing if I can learn from others who have taken this further by using an actual partner. I want to know who's achieved what with it, how they did it, and what they were trying to do.

crossfire

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 03:54:01 am »

In my case, I used sex magic to enhance sex but I could see it used towards literally any end. I'm most curious of using it to heighten awareness and potency of spirit magic, more so as I have an affiliation with Lilith, so sex to me is a gateway to her.

If this is your goal, then one partner remains mindful and alert, while the other goes through the various trance stages.  The mindful guide then observes and prompts the one in trance when they are showing signs of various trance stages (such as spontaneous mudras,) so the one in trance will know the various stages for what they are, and learn how to navigate them.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:55:40 am by crossfire »
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
~Carl Jung

idgo

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 04:48:50 am »
Depends what you mean by "partners".

After noticing the way in which focusing intently on someone else while experiencing arousal and release tends to leave me kind of "drained", I became a lot more mindful of how I use that focus.

In good partnered sex, even with a non-"magician" partner, I find that I give them energy and they give me the energy right back (or vice versa) so it basically evens out. I can redirect it toward a particular personal working if I want to, but I rarely do that.

For solo sex, I have a "meditation" if you will which takes advantage of the thinning of time's hold during altered mental states of arousal. Basically, there's a place in my SU that doesn't exist at any single point in OU time, where I can go to participate in what I guess it'd only make sense to call an orgy with myself... or, my *selves*, of all the other moments I have chosen and will choose to go there. It's pretty easy to attribute control of different muscle groups to different "whens" of myself, as after all my body is their body too, which allows for pretty much any physical interaction that can be had within the constraints of only having a single body at any particular point in time.

The fun emergent outcome of this attempt to avoid firing off random bursts of personal energy toward persons and constructs who don't want or need them is that the place I use becomes more or less a battery of power/energy. When I have too much, I go there and give it to a "when" that wants it.... and when I have too little, I go there and take some from a "when" that wants to give it away.

Since it's fully subjective, I can of course assume any apparent form and temperament that happens to suit me, and similarly I can find a "when" with almost any form and temperament that I happen to be looking for. To a limited extent, I can also converse with other "when"s to give or get relevant life advice... but that's really not what the area is designed or optimized for. Sending concrete information between points in time in the "wrong direction" has a lot of issues that are easiest to avoid by just keeping it vague.

pi_rameses

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 12:25:25 pm »
Nope. LBM mostly for me. Any pointers welcome  8)
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare