Author Topic: Photo of My Aura Taken on Android Phone  (Read 129 times)

RussellHart

Photo of My Aura Taken on Android Phone
« on: September 26, 2018, 07:34:34 am »
Listen:

Certain gods are instructing how to create a FOURTH EYE. This could be delusion though 99% unlikely from my experience. See my new post on instagram

Russellhart13
Make the ego your bitch, BITCH.

Etu Malku

Re: Photo of My Aura Taken on Android Phone
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 10:03:00 am »
I can almost guarantee it is a delusion.  :rolleyes:
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Mindmaster

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 10:30:32 am »
I can almost guarantee it is a delusion.  :rolleyes:

Meh, I can see them so that part isn't a delusion.

What his phone has to do with it is beyond me. :D

Kapalika

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 11:32:15 am »
Like we even know or care who you are. More discussion less self promotion (what three threads in a row now?). ALso at least link if ur gonna ask us to look at something.

What the fuck woudl a fourth eye do and where would it go? There's hardly enough room on my face for my third eye!
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Mindmaster

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 01:03:49 pm »
Like we even know or care who you are. More discussion less self promotion (what three threads in a row now?). ALso at least link if ur gonna ask us to look at something.

What the fuck woudl a fourth eye do and where would it go? There's hardly enough room on my face for my third eye!

Hey, my concern can be bought at my gofundme page, speak for yourself! link here  :mrgreen:

Anyway, post your content here if you want people to see it @RussellHart because, like anything, asking them to go to other social media sites is asking too damn much. The people that come here are here mostly likely because they dislike those avenues in some manner.

crossfire

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 03:14:38 pm »
Ya'll might like this link:

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
~Carl Jung