Author Topic: converting native tribes  (Read 209 times)

Kapalika

Re: converting native tribes
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 08:51:31 am »
Oh, Islam is a problem too a bit' greater overall. However I wouldn't say they are on our borders since most Muslim caused violence is in Africa and India. Statistically speaking, Muslims in Europe and North America are no more violent than Christians. You just don't hear about the spate of killings by white supremacist christian individuals and groups as much (I mean actual neo nazis and kkk members ect). Christians are too "similar" to the culture, and so it's harder to vilify their customs. Islam is an easier thing to use to drum up ratings as it's different.

But to India, Kashmir is a cluster fuck of armed and agitated local militias and groups to fight for that sweet, sweet glacial water. India, Pakistan and China all want that shit.

Islam and Christianity both have a hand in a shit ton of murder and violence in Africa, leaning Islam just due to the Rwandan genocide (I know the primary motivation was racism but no doubt religion played a role like it does with the KKK and Neo-Nazis). Christians are responsible for shit like all that murder in Uganda.

Middle East is basically Christian Imperialists beat the Ottomans and divided them up and fucked them over in such a way to get them to fight each other, then threw in the Jews a few decades later (because that totally was a great idea, right?). The Middle East is in kind of a sideways death spiral because it turns out some of them can hold their own by selling people oil.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo