Author Topic: Hyperianism  (Read 144 times)

Sulla

Hyperianism
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:58:03 am »
Evening everyone,

What are your opinions on Hyperianism and the man who calls himself Morgue? I have watched quite a few of his videos and read his book, "Book Zero".
The book was a good read, and I would recommend it. (I had to splurge and get the version with the inverted pages. I've never seen a book printed like that before.)

I agree with many of his sentiments, and the underlying philosophy, but so much of it is just re-packaged occult and LHP concepts. The thing about it all the rubs me the wrong way is how much it feels like he is building a personality cult. It feels too dogmatic to me and very edgy.

He displays so much of the information as if it were new, when none of it really is. It is just a re-branding. 

Onyx

Re: Hyperianism
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 01:54:14 am »
He seems to state a lot of things as fact. And apparently you can't sign up if you're a Libertarian lol.

Dragonchild

Re: Hyperianism
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 12:03:44 pm »
Evening everyone,

What are your opinions on Hyperianism and the man who calls himself Morgue? I have watched quite a few of his videos and read his book, "Book Zero".
The book was a good read, and I would recommend it. (I had to splurge and get the version with the inverted pages. I've never seen a book printed like that before.)

I agree with many of his sentiments, and the underlying philosophy, but so much of it is just re-packaged occult and LHP concepts. The thing about it all the rubs me the wrong way is how much it feels like he is building a personality cult. It feels too dogmatic to me and very edgy.

He displays so much of the information as if it were new, when none of it really is. It is just a re-branding.

Based on a brief skim of the website, I didn't see anything I haven't seen elsewhere in a better form, so yeah, totally agree.