Author Topic: Homage to Set  (Read 613 times)

Setamontet

Homage to Set
« on: March 31, 2017, 04:32:51 pm »
Homage to Set and the Summoning of the Nine Neteru


O my Father, Set-Hen, I have glimpsed the Emerald Eye of Leviathan and have seen the great mysteries unseen by those without.  I have journeyed through the chasms of the Abyss and have performed deeds in thy holy Name.  I praise thee O mighty and everlasting god and I thank thee for the Gift of the Black Flame.

O Majesty of Set, I invoke thee to give me the Ankh of creative inspiration as I seek to create works of glory to you and to me.  Hear me Father, Lord of Darkness; for thy strength and power I yearn; my spirit hungers for thee, my heart thirsts for thy knowledge and undefiled wisdom.  Look upon me, O thou Highest of Life, Akh of the Seven Stars, and enshrine within me the essence of thy holy Sekhem.

By the glance of the Emerald Eye, I beheld my soul ascending and the god in my heart was Khepera and I saw infinite space. 
The god in my heart was Maat and I saw Beauty. 
The god in my heart was Anubis and I saw realms beyond time and spiritual black dimensions. 
The god in my heart was Nyarlathotep and I saw the place to erect my temple. 
The god in my heart was Shub-Niggurath and I saw how to create a world. 
The god in my heart was Osiris and I saw how to sink within and gather strength. 
The god in my heart was Set and I saw how to preserve the force of mind. 
The god in my heart was Isis and I saw how to re-shape in accordance with all my secrets. 
The god in my heart was Nepthys and I learned how to create time.

I look down upon the whole of the Earth and her secrets open to me.  Every spell and scourge is obedient to me!  I have equipped myself like Setamontet, Great-In-Magic, who passes now through the whole of the world.  Nothing shall prevail that works against me, nothing ceases that I put in motion.  I am become One with the Powers of Darkness!  I have cleaved the night and I am Reborn!  I Have Come Into Being like Set who mightily broke forth!

IAO SET!

/Setamontet\
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 01:37:26 am by Setamontet »

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey