Author Topic: Homage to Set  (Read 213 times)

Setamontet

Homage to Set
« on: March 31, 2017, 11:32:51 am »
Homage to Set and the Summoning of the Nine Neteru


O my Father, Set-Hen, I have glimpsed the Emerald Eye of Leviathan and have seen the great mysteries unseen by those without.  I have journeyed through the chasms of the Abyss and have performed deeds in thy holy Name.  I praise thee O mighty and everlasting god and I thank thee for the Gift of the Black Flame.

O Majesty of Set, I invoke thee to give me the Ankh of creative inspiration as I seek to create works of glory to you and to me.  Hear me Father, Lord of Darkness; for thy strength and power I yearn; my spirit hungers for thee, my heart thirsts for thy knowledge and undefiled wisdom.  Look upon me, O thou Highest of Life, Akh of the Seven Stars, and enshrine within me the essence of thy holy Sekhem.

By the glance of the Emerald Eye, I beheld my soul ascending and the god in my heart was Khepera and I saw infinite space. 
The god in my heart was Maat and I saw Beauty. 
The god in my heart was Anubis and I saw realms beyond time and spiritual black dimensions. 
The god in my heart was Nyarlathotep and I saw the place to erect my temple. 
The god in my heart was Shub-Niggurath and I saw how to create a world. 
The god in my heart was Osiris and I saw how to sink within and gather strength. 
The god in my heart was Set and I saw how to preserve the force of mind. 
The god in my heart was Isis and I saw how to re-shape in accordance with all my secrets. 
The god in my heart was Nepthys and I learned how to create time.

I look down upon the whole of the Earth and her secrets open to me.  Every spell and scourge is obedient to me!  I have equipped myself like Setamontet, Great-In-Magic, who passes now through the whole of the world.  Nothing shall prevail that works against me, nothing ceases that I put in motion.  I am become One with the Powers of Darkness!  I have cleaved the night and I am Reborn!  I Have Come Into Being like Set who mightily broke forth!

IAO SET!

/Setamontet\
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 08:37:26 pm by Setamontet »

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set