Author Topic: Reddit AMA 8/15  (Read 974 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Reddit AMA 8/15
« on: August 13, 2018, 04:26:23 pm »
I will be doing an AMA on the Left Hand Path, Setianism, and the Order of the Serpent on /r/religion on Wednesday 8/15. Feel free to come by to observe, ask, or even answer questions. If you want to answer just let me know (or remind me) your Reddit username and I'll tag you in the op.

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

pi_rameses

Re: Reddit AMA 8/15
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 11:30:41 pm »
I should be free in the evening around 6p EST

u/Nylfmedli14
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

Liu

Re: Reddit AMA 8/15
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 10:22:38 am »
I appreciate you making this kinds of AMAs to educate people about our forms of spirituality.

But I have some suggestions for correction on some parts of the post where you compare Setianism with other LHP approaches that you might want to include next time:

Setianism vs. TST: They also include theists (they only make no events that presuppose any religious beliefs), they also include spirituality and they are not exclusively Judeo-Christian. At least that's my impression from podcasts and interviews of some TST-members/-groups.

Setianism vs. Theistic Satanism: Not entirely Judeo-Christian either (well, at least you omitted the "strictly" here, thanks for that).