Author Topic: First authorized and official Order of the Serpent pendant  (Read 1525 times)

NatashaSetesh

Re: First authorized and official Order of the Serpent pendant
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 02:15:15 pm »
Oh :( this project. This is on hold, none of the makers have been able to make a high enough quality pendent. One pealed, one looked ghetto as hell, one was literally sideways, and one you couldn't see. Then I bought a house and furniture and an engagement ring and haven't had the money for the project. Started a new job today though so soon!

Haha wasn't expecting the word ghetto in there. Were you trying to make it from surgical or stainless steel? The reason I ask is I think the steel is the best way to go as it does not discolor, looks just like silver, never tarnishes, and it's about half the price of silver (which now costs what gold used to cost) it keeps your investment down and profit up plus lol it's harder to sell stuff like that when it's hundreds , just a thought, and I really hope you stumble on a solution and decide let us know 👻 Thanks for reading and good luck in your endeavors👽Xeper

Xepera maSet

• Setian
  • Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Re: First authorized and official Order of the Serpent pendant
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 01:24:31 pm »
You know something I love about this organization? Openness

Working overtime to uncover
the mysteries of existence
(as described by Onyx)

I have come into being like Set,
the Separator who contends against Osiris for Eternity.