Author Topic: Memes  (Read 300 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Memes
« on: July 23, 2018, 03:54:11 pm »
I admit it, I like memes and the other stuff you'd see on like a Facebook page. I've created this thread in case anyone shares my enjoyment and has fun memes to share. For instance my friend sent me this one today:

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

Little Beast

Re: Memes
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 03:57:34 am »
We have a meme section!?!

That is honestly the best meme I've seen in a long time... a long time. Without further ado, here's my fave of the absolute masters of disaster (prequel memers - giddit? - a disaster meaning a fault in the stars)...

pi_rameses

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 12:40:12 pm »
Although a video and not images, one of the most accurate of memes

"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

idgo

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 02:17:01 pm »
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:18:59 pm by idgo »

Frater V.I.M.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 04:41:25 pm »
"The old gods did not die, they fell into Hell and became devils.”
- Anton LaVey

Frater V.I.M.

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 04:26:43 pm »
- Anton LaVey

Little Beast

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 07:56:35 am »
Shit yes Mister VIM, that got the "lolz" from me.

Frater V.I.M.

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 09:04:25 pm »
- Anton LaVey

Frater V.I.M.

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 09:06:41 pm »
- Anton LaVey

idgo

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 10:52:23 pm »

Frater V.I.M.

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 01:20:41 am »
- Anton LaVey

Little Beast

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 03:35:01 pm »
I didn't press "like" on this last one because the memer who created it mispelled "children".

Also: shitty tryhard occultists who throw people off mountains just because they misread the "mountain and Muhammad" skit can get fucked. I'd say "fuck Crowley" but he'd be into that. Bury that cunt at sea, and stop making him some "satanic jesus", he was a twat.

EDIT: If you think I strongly worded this post then I'd advise you to join either the Vatican, Scientology or another similar cult. Crowley and his ilk have NO PLACE in occultism unless you want the rapine nature of his personal life to be used as as the very "edgelord drug fucked rapist" stereotype the RHP want to burn you for.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:03:14 pm by Little Beast »

Frater V.I.M.

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2018, 02:45:38 am »
@ Lil Beast
- Anton LaVey

Onyx

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 04:08:56 pm »
I don't consider Crowley to be a "Satanic Jesus", but won't comment further as I'm no expert on the subject. @Frater V.I.M. contributed an excellent essay to TIS v.4 entitled Crowley's Satanism which I think is worth a read.

Nevertheless, this has been my favorite statement by Crowley for some time, as it sets a standard for what I would expect in mentors, teachers, and even the Prince of Darkness itself:

Frater Perdurabo is the most honest of all the great religious teachers. Others have said: "Believe me!" He says: "Don't believe me!" He does not ask for followers; would despise and refuse them. He wants an independent and self-reliant body of students to follow out their own methods of research. If he can save them time and trouble by giving a few useful "tips," his work will have been done to his own satisfaction.

Those who have wished men to believe in them were absurd. A persuasive tongue or pen, or an efficient sword, with rack and stake, produced this "belief," which is contrary to, and destructive of, all real religious experience.

The whole life of Frater Perdurabo is now devoted to seeing that you obtain this living experience of Truth for, by, and in yourselves!

Back to the memes..