Author Topic: Last Movie You Watched  (Read 3808 times)

Setamontet

Re: Last Movie You Watched
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 04:31:16 pm »
Here is a scene from the film "Magic", a psychological thriller about a stage magician and ventriloquist who develops a sociopathic/homicidal second personality which takes the form of the dummy he uses in his performances.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 07:34:53 pm by Setamontet »

"Arise is your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
For I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

merytseth

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 12:46:09 pm »
I love horror movies, but Take Shelter is one of the scariest things I've ever seen.  

Sutekh

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 03:52:05 pm »
merytseth these two actors appear to be familiar, I recalled seeing them in the tv series the Boardwalk Empire which is action and Crime.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Setamontet

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 04:35:59 pm »
I am reminded here of a simi-reccuring dream I used to have from when I was about 5-7 years old.  I would seem to "wake up" in the darkness, though still dreaming, and a woman dressed in a black robe would be standing at the foot of my bed holding a book.  The way she would look at me with her eyes "terrified" me, and would actually wake me up in horror.  When I was 7, one night I grew tired of my fear of the dark, I got out of my bed and stood in the middle of the room in pitch blackness, I outstretched my arms and welcomed the dark and everything in it.  Almost immediately a warmth and peace washed over me and I became friends with the darkness.  This was my first step into the realms of the occult world.  After that night I never dreamed about that particular woman in black.  In ancient Egypt one of the Forms of Set was Sender of Nightmares.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:01:50 pm by Setamontet »

"Arise is your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,

Sutekh

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 05:32:48 pm »
I used to be scared of the dark quite a bit as well from childhood, I recalled locking the doors during the night in concern of paled winged vampires sucking my blood.:)  But I recalled I more or less perhaps started on my journey to my own dark path by worshiping Satan and Lucifer when I was 7 or 8 years old.  I was of course trying to experiment if these entities truly exist at the time.  I remember the funniest moments at Christmas  I was 8 years old,  I told my mother that I wish Satan was there.  My mother of course told me that Santa's not going to bring you any presents.:rolleyes:
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

merytseth

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 03:06:22 am »
merytseth these two actors appear to be familiar, I recalled seeing them in the tv series the Boardwalk Empire which is action and Crime.
Michael Shannon was also General Zod in Man of Steel.
As to the other replies, I have a recurring dream location that I have been trying to document when I can.  Perhaps I will start sharing those here.

Setamontet

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 12:14:48 am »

Onyx

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 12:16:42 am »
I love that movie.
Arise thus in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being, for I am the same – I who am the Highest of Life.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 02:08:50 am »
Hmm, last movie was the new Pirates of the Caribbean. Not bad, for a pirates movie. 
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"Do we believe in Satan? The only thing that really matters is that he believes in us."
- A Nameless Ghoul

Sutekh

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2017, 04:01:05 am »
@Setamontet  I am guessing the movie Car is about a killer who targets bicyclists?

Xepera maSet

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 05:57:32 am »
Isn't there some movie about a killer car tire?

"Do we believe in Satan? The only thing that really matters is that he believes in us."
- A Nameless Ghoul

Setamontet

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2017, 01:03:26 pm »
@Setamontet  I am guessing the movie Car is about a killer who targets bicyclists?
"The Car" is about a demonically possessed black Lincoln/Sedan from Hell that goes around killing people and terrorizes a small town in Utah.  The film sort of has a Walt Disney/Horror vibe.  There is a quote from Anton LaVey at the beginning, its a pretty good film.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:14:51 pm by Setamontet »

merytseth

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 04:01:35 pm »
I think Rubber may be what you're thinking of: http://www.magnetreleasing.com/rubber/

Xepera maSet

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 06:46:59 pm »
I think Rubber may be what you're thinking of: http://www.magnetreleasing.com/rubber/
Yes! Never saw it myself but I remember watching the opening scene at work one day. 

- A Nameless Ghoul

Xepera maSet

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 09:29:17 pm »
My favorite Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. 

- A Nameless Ghoul