What are you doing right now?

• 224 Replies

Deidre

• Follow thy heart
    • View Profile
Re: What are you doing right now?
« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2019, 08:30:45 pm »
Are you who I think you are ^^  :D I'm sorry you're getting evicted.

"Don't look for riches, look for rich experiences." - Lucian Black

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2019, 11:50:07 am »
Hanging before work. Been without a phone which is my main internet, but it's been nice. Left /r/Satanism at least for now because holy crap, that's toxicity. Reddit is for memes and helping out newbies haha. OS's book is published and should be out any day now, just need my phone in time for promotions lol.

Km Anu

• Speaker for the Dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2019, 05:11:41 pm »
Hanging before work. Been without a phone which is my main internet, but it's been nice. Left /r/Satanism at least for now because holy crap, that's toxicity. Reddit is for memes and helping out newbies haha. OS's book is published and should be out any day now, just need my phone in time for promotions lol.

I haven't had a phone since October and I love it. I use my tablet where there's wifi, but just to draw and use the internet. I might get a flip though, it's getting annoying missing calls.

Deidre

• Follow thy heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2019, 06:15:10 pm »
Not feeling well today and took day off work

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2019, 07:33:40 pm »
Not feeling well today and took day off work

That's my plan tomorrow. I'm just trying to survive my last two hours today so I only miss 8.

« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2019, 08:24:27 pm »
I find it sad that this thread is the most populated . . .  :facepalm:

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2019, 08:43:05 pm »
So start some fresh ones or bump some good ones.

idgo

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2019, 01:12:25 am »
I find it sad that this thread is the most populated . . .  :facepalm:

Why do you find it sad? This is the "I enjoy social contact, but don't currently have new insights that warrant their own threads" space. If you summed the content of all the journal/grimoire threads, I expect that their cumulative postings would similarly outnumber other individual discussions.

I see the alternative to keeping our social and personal pursuits well-segregated as being a cluttered forum, with "I just watched a movie!" or "here's what I'm doing right now!" more difficult to separate from the higher-level ongoing discussions than the current threading system makes them.

I'm curious what disappoints you about the quantity of posts in various forum areas roughly paralleling the breakdown of how time is spent in many participants' lives.

Deidre

• Follow thy heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2019, 03:56:00 am »
I don't follow the LHP anymore, but enjoy this site, and chatting with you all. I like the insights here, and there's always something positive to glean, even if I don't follow it. So, sometimes, I feel like I have nothing to add to some of the on topic threads, I guess.

I started a thread recently, and need to find it. Work has been busy and I may have neglected it. lol   :|

Deidre

• Follow thy heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2019, 06:13:41 pm »
It's always raining these days. But, I like the rain, it makes everything quiet, all of a sudden. And then, the sun comes out, and it's like the storm never happened.

Working, and halfway through my day...so glad tomorrow is Friday.

Liu

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2019, 04:37:55 pm »
Trying to figure out what animal is the pair of horns from that I got for 8€ (9$) at the fleamarket today.
Clearly of some kind of sheep (mouflon perhaps?) but they seem a bit more curvy than all the images in the Google results, describing 1.5 circles each and not just one.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 04:39:33 pm by Liu »

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2019, 05:24:50 pm »
Is this a living animal?

Liu

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2019, 06:12:09 pm »
No, the horns of a dead sheep. Wouldn't get a whole animal at the flea market.
Thought the grammar made it clear?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:40:15 pm by Liu »

Setibelial

• Writer,Musician,Black Magician.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2019, 06:27:00 pm »
Having some Coffee and spending time with Daughter. I got her to do her first ever set of Homework. I asked her what her favorite part of her new school is and she replied "When I get to go Home!"
"Behold for I have crushed a Universe!"

Liu

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2019, 11:12:17 am »
Took a nap in a sleep position were I would only sleep lightly, and awoke at least three times within the 45 minutes or so of the nap, always because of some onset of apnea.
Come on doctors, I don't need a test for what I can witness myself!
Well, the test is done (3 weeks ago), and in 2 weeks I get the results - and hopefully some useful information of what might be causing it and recommendations of what to do about it.