Author Topic: Spellbound - Deidre's Journey into Spells and Incantations  (Read 1524 times)

Deidre

Spellbound - Deidre's Journey into Spells and Incantations
« on: June 17, 2018, 04:09:03 am »
A new diary is in order, me thinks. I've embarked upon a path in what started out as just learning about spells, magick and incantations. This all happened somewhat accidentally a few weeks ago, when I googled ''how to deal with difficult bosses.'' lol I googled different things dealing with the same problem, and eventually, the links led to a Wicca site, talking about spells and incantations. I read a little bit, and thought...me? Spells? I think that the term ''spell,'' carries with it a bit of an off putting connotation. People don't like what they don't understand.

Nonetheless, I decided to try my hand at a banishing spell. What was required: a fire proof plate, a piece of paper, and a pen. This spell suggests that you write down the name of the person you'd like to banish, or the situation, and then light the paper on fire, and as the ashes are falling onto the plate and the paper lights up...you meditate on what you would like to see as the outcome. Visualize it. Bring your intentions forward. In prayer, I'm rather passive, but this required more of me. I invoked the name of God, as this is what is comfortable for me, but if you're a Pagan, Setian, Satanist, or follow any other type of belief system, you can use whatever fits your perspective.

After the paper is completely burned, you take the ashes and the plate outside and place it in the woods, or a faraway dumpster. I live in a townhome, so there is a dumpster like 20 feet from my house. The reason for that, is to not keep that negative energy inside your home after the spell is completed.

I can only say, I felt empowered the next day, and all through this past week. My boss' attitude improved, and things happened at work...he was called out by management for his bad behaviors. It was surreal. Granted, we reap what we sow eventually, and he had been acting poorly for a long time. But, that spell. It really makes me wonder if bringing forth our intentions with such passion and control, if that moves situations differently. If we can bring our energies forth with fate, and things change.

It was amazing, but since then, I've been doing only incantations this week. No items or ingredients required. I'm a little lazy, some of these spells require lots of stuff! :D

Thanks for reading if you made it this far...stay tuned for more....

"Don't look for riches, look for rich experiences." - Lucian Black

pi_rameses

Re: Spellbound - Deidre's Journey into Spells and Incantations
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 10:57:52 am »
It's good to see that you're putting your own spin on things. Also, remember this?

I find simple systems to be beneficial to me also. I can't speak enough on this especially when it comes to something as simple as the burning method or staring into a mirror at myself.

And this?

Satan can just be there, as a mirror for me to look into, and see the areas that require change. Or require me to embrace. Not all negative qualities about ourselves need to be ''fixed'' and eradicated. We have to learn to embrace exactly who we are, before we can find enlightenment.

Introspection is an essential tool for growth.  One way of exploring this further is the use of the black magic scrying mirror.  Picture frame glass is ideal, just spray paint one side of the glass flat black.  In a ritual setting, light two black candles either side of the black mirror and gaze upon your reflection, looking deep inside, reflecting upon yourself.  You have to actually do it to understand the results that can come of it.  ;)

Sample pic;

https://img1.etsystatic.com/113/0/11149493/il_570xN.1023824985_3tlm.jpg

What I also found interesting was your enthusiastic response to the second post by @Setamontet
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 11:03:29 am by pi_rameses »
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Deidre

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 04:51:49 pm »
Happy father's day to all the cool dads on here! (If you’re a dad) Not everyone has a great relationship with their dads, so hugs to you who don’t.

It's weird, I have had quite a volatile relationship with my dad over the years. Very. He was somewhat abusive to me as a kid, but in his eyes, he'd deny that. ''It's for your own good,'' but really? Was it? When I have kids, there will be no harshness like I grew up with. But, he has apologized to me and a few years ago, we mended fences. I see him in a new light, and cut him a break. He's a good dad, has always taken care of our family, and despite his flaws, I love him.

Going to venture out to visit my parents soon...I can't wait to see my dad's face today, when I tell him about my newfound interest in Wicca.  He is still upset I left the Catholic Church.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 04:54:26 pm by Deidre »

Deidre

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 03:24:09 am »
I had an epiphany earlier about spells. While I’m glad that I chose a banishment spell when it came to my boss, I wonder if we are to think before casting - can this spell or prayer be about removing a person or situation from my life or should I remove myself? Sometimes, we should abandon a certain situation for whatever reason...we get a bad vibe or it makes us feel uncomfortable. Life isn’t perfect but if we really think about things, we might be the wiser to leave than cast a spell urging someone else to leave.

I think that is the greatest eye opener of all, deciding when to use a spell and if not using one, will be the better choice. I’m amazed at what I’m learning.
<3

Deidre

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 12:39:52 am »
Sometimes, I wonder about life. My life, and how it relates to others' lives. How I can read a situation, and think I really get it, but a few days later, I find out, that I read the entire situation all wrong. That I assumed all the wrong things.

Wouldn't it be great, if every single day...you could not assume anything. You could just look at new situations and new people, and not attach anything to them. Just let them play out as they should, instead of writing the narrative. I want to be that person. If there were ever an existential bucket list, that would be on it.

To stop assuming and to let myelf be surprised, either way.

Deidre

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 04:56:35 pm »
I'm looking for healing spells. I get weird headaches, sometimes. I was looking for spells that help with healing, but everything seemed metaphysical, and not directly related to the physical.

Deidre

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2018, 05:19:37 pm »
So, today, I'm going to buy some spices and candles and create my own incense for incantations, and prayers. I'd like to find a white, green and black candle...green for prosperity, black for protection, and white for peace. I've been learning about the different ''powers'' behind different spices and look to see if they create an interesting experience with spells/incantations.

Now to find a place in town that sells this stuff.  :rolleyes:

Deidre

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 01:19:51 am »
I haven't been doing any spells as of late. I've been using incantations, and it's amazing the power that your intentions hold, when you put them forth in the right way. I say ''right way,'' because if you are too emotional, or feeling sick, or anything that might make you feel ''off,'' incantations might have a negative effect. Not necessarily that something terrible will happen, but that you might not reap the best of your intentions. I've really honed into my truest intentions, and that in and of itself is a remarkable exercise, because it causes you to really channel negative energy away from you, and look at what motivates your thinking and actions. I believe in God, so my incantations involve asking for God's power and help, and the strength of my own intentions combined with that.

I have been meaning to buy difference spices and candles to make my own incense. I've been sick for the past week, so I haven't had a chance to buy those things. Things definitely turned out very positive though, with the incantations that I've been using.

Deidre

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 03:24:49 am »
I haven't done a spell since that very first one. So much has changed in my life since then, I can't help but wonder if my intentions during that spell took over my life. lol

I have a new job. I moved into a new home (that was planned) I left a dysfunctional work environment. The spell was initiated by me to begin with, because of my boss' attitude, remember? I chose a banishing spell for his negativity, but something happened that day. I felt a pull of my intentions, coupled with prayers to God, and nothing has ever been the same. I'm not the same.

I'm stronger. I'm not willing to be anyone's doormat, anymore. I'm happier, and more at peace, although I have bad days like everyone else. I don't allow bad situations to overtake me life.

Something happened that day...the day I cast my first spell.

Mindmaster

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 06:34:17 am »
Unfortunately, you will learn about this side of spell work.

You get what you need, sadly, you will get exactly what you need regardless of the drastic shift required to get that. :D

Generally, it all follows the path of least resistance. That's to say if the problem is with a boss you may find yourself without a job if you work something to deal with them. (It's easier to lose the job than do anything to the boss to improve the situation, etc.)

If you do a spell for healing or health you might find yourself in increasing pain until you get so bad you actually are motivated to take yourself to the doctor. (Had this happen...) The path of least resistance in this case was having enough severity for me to get off my behind to show up at the physicians office. Of course, the problems were nearly immediately resolved.

It's funny how this stuff works. I prefer not to do this type of thing without carefully considering that aspect anymore. Anyway, I thought it was worth mentioning. :D

pi_rameses

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 10:31:41 am »

The spell was initiated by me to begin with, because of my boss' attitude, remember? I  coupled with prayers to God...

I'm stronger. I'm not willing to be anyone's doormat, anymore. I'm happier, and more at peace, although I have bad days like everyone else. I don't allow bad situations to overtake me life.

Something happened that day...the day I cast my first spell.

I liked that you used that word in bold. And yes, I would characterize your experience as a form of initiation.
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Deidre

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2018, 11:32:48 pm »
Unfortunately, you will learn about this side of spell work.

You get what you need, sadly, you will get exactly what you need regardless of the drastic shift required to get that. :D

Generally, it all follows the path of least resistance. That's to say if the problem is with a boss you may find yourself without a job if you work something to deal with them. (It's easier to lose the job than do anything to the boss to improve the situation, etc.)

If you do a spell for healing or health you might find yourself in increasing pain until you get so bad you actually are motivated to take yourself to the doctor. (Had this happen...) The path of least resistance in this case was having enough severity for me to get off my behind to show up at the physicians office. Of course, the problems were nearly immediately resolved.

It's funny how this stuff works. I prefer not to do this type of thing without carefully considering that aspect anymore. Anyway, I thought it was worth mentioning. :D

That is so crazy! That you got sick over a spell. It's interesting to me, because I sort of looked at the spell as a boxed in thing. I just wanted my boss to stop being a jerk to me and my coworkers. Then, the next thing you know, he changes...he's called out on his behaviors by HR. Then, my whole life changes, and I get offered an amazing job that takes me away from all of it. And then, he recently contacted me offering me a better job, than the one I left. lol How funny is this?

But, I also feel a big change in me...in how I think. In how I approach conflict. I don't let anyone hurt me anymore, I don't seek revenge, I just leave the situation and hold tight to my principles. I think that the spell did way more than I could have ever imagined.

Mindmaster

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 02:09:07 am »
But, I also feel a big change in me...in how I think. In how I approach conflict. I don't let anyone hurt me anymore, I don't seek revenge, I just leave the situation and hold tight to my principles. I think that the spell did way more than I could have ever imagined.

There is such a thing as rookie luck with this as well. A lot depends on the point in time when you launch it off. Do you currently hold the upper hand in the situation? Are you working within the laws of survival? That is the strongest position to be in... The entire plane of existence is governed by this unwritten rule. That's to say self-preservation is the highest rule of nature, period. Personally, I think in this case that need for preservation was the reason for the success. It's sort of a principle beyond the normal moral implications of such acts. In the case of "having the upper hand" you are in a favorable position already but need an insurance policy -- it will tend to go your way, a working will improve the results. This type of magic is far more effective because it goes off before there is sufficient resistance.

It's sort of as time goes fate becomes more determined and less malleable. Thus, harder to dig out of the hole than just steer clear of it. Magic is always more effective before the anticipated problem takes hold, rather than when it has. So the time to do it is BEFORE the setbacks occur... It's funny how in the 200 years of material I've owned no one is succinct enough to share that simple fact, but whatever... It amuses me. :D

Deidre

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 07:51:32 pm »

There is such a thing as rookie luck with this as well. A lot depends on the point in time when you launch it off. Do you currently hold the upper hand in the situation? Are you working within the laws of survival? That is the strongest position to be in... The entire plane of existence is governed by this unwritten rule. That's to say self-preservation is the highest rule of nature, period. Personally, I think in this case that need for preservation was the reason for the success. It's sort of a principle beyond the normal moral implications of such acts. In the case of "having the upper hand" you are in a favorable position already but need an insurance policy -- it will tend to go your way, a working will improve the results. This type of magic is far more effective because it goes off before there is sufficient resistance.

It's sort of as time goes fate becomes more determined and less malleable. Thus, harder to dig out of the hole than just steer clear of it. Magic is always more effective before the anticipated problem takes hold, rather than when it has. So the time to do it is BEFORE the setbacks occur... It's funny how in the 200 years of material I've owned no one is succinct enough to share that simple fact, but whatever... It amuses me. :D
lol rookie luck. Maybe. I think to be honest, I felt desperate. I was at my wit's end with my boss then, and after that ''spell,'' everything changed.

Mindmaster

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2018, 03:34:29 am »
lol rookie luck. Maybe. I think to be honest, I felt desperate. I was at my wit's end with my boss then, and after that ''spell,'' everything changed.

Hey, it happens. Wit's end, I call it focus. :D

Not meant as a criticism or anything. I'm glad you're out of trouble.