Author Topic: non-metal occult music  (Read 987 times)

Xepera maSet

Re: non-metal occult music
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 07:06:19 pm »
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"There dawned within me a quality which I had not known before - an impulse to become one, apart from and independent of God - and I drifted long in unrest, afflicted by confusion and doubt."

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 04:00:37 am »

Eminem- White America

The occult symbolism and subliminal and surface lyrics are awesome in this video, starting with the Serpent and eye with pyramid symbols from the start to the end..portrays how music influences society on such a deep level and can turn people into kustless zombie followers.

Eminem, AKA Marshall Mathers, has plenty of occult symbolism in his music. His great grandfather, Samuel L. McGregor Mathers was the leader of the Golden Dawn, and initiated Aliester Crowley 

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2017, 03:34:30 pm »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 08:28:51 pm »
Hardly knew anything of what was posted this thread so far. Well, that's the result of listening to mostly metal. But I still know a bit more that fits the bill:

How would "black music" sound like if the African Americans hadn't adopted Christianity as their religion but instead inverted it?
The album contains a bit of metal, esp. in the vocals, but it's a fusion of several genres:

Then here's some spoken word poetry by a Satanist:

And some slightly more well-known acoustic music: