Author Topic: making a list of notable Satanist organizations/sects  (Read 598 times)

Kapalika

Re: making a list of notable Satanist organizations/sects
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 12:42:14 pm »
Well I got around to actually being in the research stage. So many god-damn defunct groups. Ugh lol.

Although I did recall that there is a very odd twist on Satanism in South and Latin America I forgot about. There's even a guy who says he's the son of Lucifer that runs an actual Church down there and there has been some other out there stuff. I'm also trying to piece together what the heck is with so many Africans interested in Satanism as I remember that's totally a thing.

A few other tibits here and there... trying to piece the mess that is this damn set of religions. Oh, also apparently Satanic Reds might still be a thing. Gonna try to consult a couple of contacts if I can get a hold of them again to see if they know of anything else worth mentioning.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Kapalika

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 09:25:31 pm »

I've been off and on gathering some research as I don't want to half ass it too much.

This is an example of latin/south american Satanism I've been talking about:

I also, recently, when looking at statistics for my demographics, found that apparently there is a lot of interest in "Satan" in Brazil and Mexico beyond Christianity. But It's been hard to find information on Satanism down there... maybe cause' I search in English lol. There was also an article I've read in the past I'm trying to find.

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Onyx

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 07:12:31 pm »
I only know English, but the aesthetics are terrible. White and red? Church pews? Plain inverted crosses instead of stylized ones? Fucking hell.

Seems like a business venture to me, apparently they sell "pacts with the devil" for money. Which is fine if it's reasonable, like Anton LaVey once wrote: "perhaps it is time the Devil is given his due". :mrgreen:

Arise thus in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being, for I am the same – I who am the Highest of Life.

Kapalika

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2018, 07:52:12 pm »
I only know English, but the aesthetics are terrible. White and red? Church pews? Plain inverted crosses instead of stylized ones? Fucking hell.

Seems like a business venture to me, apparently they sell "pacts with the devil" for money. Which is fine if it's reasonable, like Anton LaVey once wrote: "perhaps it is time the Devil is given his due". :mrgreen:

There's also some people who will sacrifice chickens and pray to Satan for blessing for people. It seems very much like a mix of Catholicism and native witchcraft beliefs (for a lack of better terms) but i have a hard time not at least addressing it as a good number of people seem to do it in Latin America.

It's been hard finding solid info on this though, but I know from my study of my demographics of my music that a lot of people are interested in "Satan", to the point that apparently my musical themes would be almost as popular in Brazil as in India (brazil more so for the satan/occult)

pi_rameses

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2018, 03:42:15 pm »
Far out..
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14