Author Topic: I'm done with Horus/RHP (rant)  (Read 1617 times)

mesubetesh

Re: I'm done with Horus/RHP (rant)
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2018, 04:26:03 pm »
I've had it up to fucking "here" with Horus, here being my never ending crippling fucking headache. It's to the point where I think of this aspect of nature and just want to destroy it. Fuck our material bodies, fuck our unstoppable pains, and while we're at it, fuck it all the way up to things like natural disasters. I've HAD IT. And whether it's a literal God like Horus or Yahweh, or just the mindless material world, I hope it fucking rots. Like look at it, it's what causes pain, allows for starvation, imbalances the chemicals the effect our mind, floods our steets, burns our house, and so on. And most people think it's all fucking powerful and loving! Like WUT?!?!

No, fuck god and his material world. I hope one day, from wherever we go, we get to watch it all burn, the final failure of the pathetic, malevolent, impotent monster worshipped by the RHP.

/rant

Thats pretty much the Anti-Cosmic philosophy, and I totally agree with you in a physical and meta-physical level.

It is painful to be the lone walker in the thorny path, like Set in the desert or Cain in the land of Nod, or Shiva in his loneliness (or any other deification of Satanic drive of any other mythology or religion)

Creation is intrinsically unnatural. Liber Isfet comes up with one of the most practical exemples: Order is unnatural, a bastard fruit from the limitlessness of chaos, and since order is unnatural someone have to preserve it from extinction: The Demiurge, Archons, Atum-Ra, or in macrocosmic levels: Pharaos, Emperors, Judges, Laws...

mesubetesh

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2018, 04:29:30 pm »
To follow the RHP is to numb your own senses and go deeper and deeper into the vortex of conformism and the trap of neverending cycles, or you can be like Pakerbeth and slay the womb of slavery marching towards limitlessness and unrestriction.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:31:03 pm by mesubetesh »

mesubetesh

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2018, 04:43:34 pm »
Dr. Kastrup ascribes to monistic idealism. He is neither a fan of panpsychism nor physicalism.

Monistic idealism is for sure the best description if you look at his conception of consciousness

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2018, 07:46:54 pm »
Kastrup is almost something entirely new. A form of idealist monism sure but his "That Which Experiences" was something that, in my personal journey, has been entirely original. I also love how often he comes up here, I wonder if I could reach out for some type of AMA.

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

pi_rameses

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2018, 08:57:11 pm »
Good idea
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 09:26:35 pm »
I have reached out to him.

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

Olive

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2018, 10:44:11 pm »
"Something in this immensity turns and meshes its gears with a regularity so precise as to be disquieting; and exactly for whom - or against whom - this mechanism deploys its flaming wheelworks, we do not know."

It is easy to admire how ordered this universe is, but it takes real wisdom to penetrate that dreamlike glamor and understand that order is limitation - and it is certainly not preferred to the inexhaustible freedom and virility of chaos.

Even the most material-minded person knows that this world is carnal and can imagine something better. But for those who have tasted the pure realms there really is no comparison.
    Art thou pale for weariness
Of climbing heaven, and gazing on the earth,
     Wandering companionless
Among the stars that have a different birth, -
And ever-changing, like a joyless eye
That finds no object worth its constancy?

-Percy Bysshe Shelley

mesubetesh

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2018, 12:39:41 am »
"Something in this immensity turns and meshes its gears with a regularity so precise as to be disquieting; and exactly for whom - or against whom - this mechanism deploys its flaming wheelworks, we do not know."

It is easy to admire how ordered this universe is, but it takes real wisdom to penetrate that dreamlike glamor and understand that order is limitation - and it is certainly not preferred to the inexhaustible freedom and virility of chaos.

Even the most material-minded person knows that this world is carnal and can imagine something better. But for those who have tasted the pure realms there really is no comparison.

PERFECT.

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2018, 03:29:42 pm »
I have reached out to him.

Hey he got back to me! Sent him some links and he's checking out the forum.

pi_rameses

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2018, 03:57:08 pm »
Well done, @Xepera maSet. Somebody pinch me.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra

Kapalika

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2018, 03:14:10 am »
I keep thinking "what if pain and suffering is foundational?"

And I've come to the conclusion that if it is, I accept it and praise Satan's glory as a causer of it all! I praise his eternal darkness and every moment of suffering is a moment I know I'm not dead. I praise every moment of joy as it reminds me I am not just alive but that life is worth living. His nature causes the laws of reality to be in such a way that joy is possible, and also foundational.

But i still think neither is foundational but emergent from evolutionary process. Why would a timeless, bornless entity have a need for pain or pleasure? Pain dissuades behavior that reduces survival, pleasure increases things that help survival. So I still think both are products of evolution.

But IF only pain was foundational, I would still praise Satan for it, because it is also what allows joy to exist. Hail Satan!

To follow the RHP is to numb your own senses and go deeper and deeper into the vortex of conformism and the trap of neverending cycles, or you can be like Pakerbeth and slay the womb of slavery marching towards limitlessness and unrestriction.

Eh in the derogatory sense that's an inversion of Blavatsky's meaning, sure. Other than that... not necessarily true.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Liu

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2018, 06:28:28 pm »
A bit late to this thread, but here's my two cents.

I believe there are three levels to this:

On a moral/metaphysical level, there ultimately is no good and bad/evil, it all just is.

On an experiential level, we can experience pleasant and painful feelings. Whether we feel those has its causes on several layers of existence, some of them beyond our influence, some of them within our power, some of them within our psyche, some from outside.

On a practical level, since we all prefer to feel good instead of feeling bad, we should strive to increase the amount of feeling good relative to the amount of feeling bad in those regards that are available for us to influence, using the appropriate measure dependent on which layer of existence we address.

But having a positive attitude to it all alone helps a lot as that on its own can give you a buzz of pleasant feelings, reduce the amount of fear you feel and give you the impression of a meaning behind it all - just don't be too carefree lest you navigate yourself into a situation in which you are so fucked that your positivity isn't enough.
With our spiritual focus on ourselves it is the obvious starting point to first work on our own attitude.

Sure you can draw motivation to change yourself and especially your environment from discontent and hate, but how much better and more fluent does it work and feel to go by a desire that isn't just interested in the change as a result but also in the process!

And yet even these fight others for their own life. I happen to know that plants do actually have a type of awareness about them. Just a few simple examples would be carnivorous plants, plants that move upon being touched, or release chemicals upon detecting certain types and tribes of insect. Even if this type of perception is only obvious in a few species, I think it shows that they all have it on some level - but not all have the capacity to act upon this experience.
Whether plants, animals or even rocks have consciousness, dunno. I mean, I can't even tell for sure whether anyone besides myself has consciousness.
Panpsychism is my metaphysical default, but that doesn't mean that e.g. a tree or a rock as a whole would be conscious of what happens to it, but rather that each single subatomic particle has some kind of subjectivity to it. A mind is then merely one such instance of subjectivity connected to a network of neurological states that bundle together the information and centralize that into our experience. Who knows how that works exactly, but that makes the most sense to me atm.
Since only some species have a central neural system, only those would have complex enough experiences for them to be truely likened to pain or pleasure.

From my beliefs, what I've read and my experience if we are to meditate and remove all influences from our mind and just experience pure consciousness, we find that we feel what's known as "ananda" which is a form of divine bliss. I believe this is the foundational state of human consciousness before it's affected by personality and environment.
But i still think neither is foundational but emergent from evolutionary process. Why would a timeless, bornless entity have a need for pain or pleasure? Pain dissuades behavior that reduces survival, pleasure increases things that help survival. So I still think both are products of evolution.
How do you align "pleasure is just a product of evolution" with "bliss is the fundamental state of being of the divine"?
I mean, I enjoy believing the latter, too, but who knows whether feeling ananda is just being high on bhakti and holds no metaphysical truth to it?

But IF only pain was foundational, I would still praise Satan for it, because it is also what allows joy to exist. Hail Satan!
Praise Satan for all It gives and takes!
Even if It would not objectively be worthy of praise (if worthiness can be objective anyway), I would still prefer to praise It, simply because that feels so utterly right.

Kapalika

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2018, 08:54:11 am »
"How do you align "pleasure is just a product of evolution" with "bliss is the fundamental state of being of the divine"?[/size]I mean, I enjoy believing the latter, too, but who knows whether feeling ananda is just being high on bhakti and holds no metaphysical truth to it?"

pleasure =/= ananda

language fails to convey it, but ananda is a totally different experience. It's more like a peaceful, neutral calm. I think we naturally find this blissful but it's two part, one part our evolutionaryily geared reaction to aligning with nature, and another nature itself being purely neutral when not in movement, light or darkness. If our nature was fundamentally different, we might not experience ananda at these states, but we could still accomplish them. I could see for how some intelligent, totally foreign beings that are nothing like us either in mind or evolution they might find it like a deafening silence that drives them mad.

Perhaps then, in that light, it's just how you frame and feel about the nothingness and yet unlimited potential of the void and Abyss, of the unformed aspect of Shiva, Satan in it's pure state of opposition where it cancels out everything else into a pure sea of gray, ash and blackness. The cosmos empty of expression, right before the canvas is painted. Right as it is painted, after it is painted, and yet you see and experience all around you not as a subject or observer, but as part of the flowing existence of particles and energy and yet still conscious.

To just exist without influence or attachment. To simply be. Some surely find that terrifying. I don't. There is always the canvas to paint the universe or myself in any way once I reach that state, if I were to wish it in that moment of becoming God.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:55:50 am by Kapalika »
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Liu

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 06:06:44 pm »
"How do you align "pleasure is just a product of evolution" with "bliss is the fundamental state of being of the divine"?[/size]I mean, I enjoy believing the latter, too, but who knows whether feeling ananda is just being high on bhakti and holds no metaphysical truth to it?"

pleasure =/= ananda

language fails to convey it, but ananda is a totally different experience. It's more like a peaceful, neutral calm. I think we naturally find this blissful but it's two part, one part our evolutionaryily geared reaction to aligning with nature, and another nature itself being purely neutral when not in movement, light or darkness. If our nature was fundamentally different, we might not experience ananda at these states, but we could still accomplish them. I could see for how some intelligent, totally foreign beings that are nothing like us either in mind or evolution they might find it like a deafening silence that drives them mad.

Perhaps then, in that light, it's just how you frame and feel about the nothingness and yet unlimited potential of the void and Abyss, of the unformed aspect of Shiva, Satan in it's pure state of opposition where it cancels out everything else into a pure sea of gray, ash and blackness. The cosmos empty of expression, right before the canvas is painted. Right as it is painted, after it is painted, and yet you see and experience all around you not as a subject or observer, but as part of the flowing existence of particles and energy and yet still conscious.

To just exist without influence or attachment. To simply be. Some surely find that terrifying. I don't. There is always the canvas to paint the universe or myself in any way once I reach that state, if I were to wish it in that moment of becoming God.
Strange that it then always gets translated as "bliss" or similar.
Also the translations here wouldn't lead me to understand it as what you describe: http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=ananda&direct=au
I guess it's not even a lost in translation but a misnomer in the original language, but I see how that's difficult to put into words.

Thanks for the description in any case!
It kinda sounds like being in the flow but without actually necessarily doing anything. Or like being that vast nothingness of one's awareness, detached from all thought or experience, but instead of one's thoughts/experiences simply disappearing from one's awareness and one's focus shifting onto oneself, the focus instead remains on those thoughts/experiences streaming through without one having any attachment to them.

I can see how that could be likened to a metaphysical default state, even if, me being the skeptic I am, I suppose it still might be merely psychological.

And while I wouldn't say I ever reached it, I have felt what seems to me glimpses of it, and this letting go of everything is quite cathartic and relaxing, so I kinda understand why it would be called ananda.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:09:43 pm by Liu »

NEMO 93

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2018, 11:27:58 pm »
@Liu Sounds similar into being in the zone. There's a reason why athletes often describe being in the flow of their sport in a manner close to spirituality, especially if it's something like skateboarding where adrenaline and having to learn to surrender to the moment while flowing with it and and you have to react quicker than in a second. There's definitely proof of it being a psychological state of mind, at least, we couldn't do half the things we could athletically. People seem to think that complete surrender completely annihilates the self and I just think "what part of non-duality do you not understand?" It's sort of like a peaceful state of co-existing and there's no proof that it's something metaphysical or possible to be permanent in. It can allow people to accomplish wonders though- again at Skateboarding- Rodney Mullen and Tony Hawk literally co-founding modern skateboarding. You'll go through a lot of trauma if you try to access it through spiritual means but man, just take up an adrenaline inducing hobby or sport and you'll have that too sooner or later. I personally think it's just a state of mind that's great to charge rituals/sigils from and not-so-much a big deal once you experience it. Like @mesubetesh said, it's an avenue in which you can create your reality from.