Author Topic: I'm done with Horus/RHP (rant)  (Read 594 times)

mesubetesh

Re: I'm done with Horus/RHP (rant)
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2018, 04:26:03 pm »
I've had it up to fucking "here" with Horus, here being my never ending crippling fucking headache. It's to the point where I think of this aspect of nature and just want to destroy it. Fuck our material bodies, fuck our unstoppable pains, and while we're at it, fuck it all the way up to things like natural disasters. I've HAD IT. And whether it's a literal God like Horus or Yahweh, or just the mindless material world, I hope it fucking rots. Like look at it, it's what causes pain, allows for starvation, imbalances the chemicals the effect our mind, floods our steets, burns our house, and so on. And most people think it's all fucking powerful and loving! Like WUT?!?!

No, fuck god and his material world. I hope one day, from wherever we go, we get to watch it all burn, the final failure of the pathetic, malevolent, impotent monster worshipped by the RHP.

/rant

Thats pretty much the Anti-Cosmic philosophy, and I totally agree with you in a physical and meta-physical level.

It is painful to be the lone walker in the thorny path, like Set in the desert or Cain in the land of Nod, or Shiva in his loneliness (or any other deification of Satanic drive of any other mythology or religion)

Creation is intrinsically unnatural. Liber Isfet comes up with one of the most practical exemples: Order is unnatural, a bastard fruit from the limitlessness of chaos, and since order is unnatural someone have to preserve it from extinction: The Demiurge, Archons, Atum-Ra, or in macrocosmic levels: Pharaos, Emperors, Judges, Laws...

mesubetesh

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2018, 04:29:30 pm »
To follow the RHP is to numb your own senses and go deeper and deeper into the vortex of conformism and the trap of neverending cycles, or you can be like Pakerbeth and slay the womb of slavery marching towards limitlessness and unrestriction.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:31:03 pm by mesubetesh »

mesubetesh

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2018, 04:43:34 pm »
Dr. Kastrup ascribes to monistic idealism. He is neither a fan of panpsychism nor physicalism.

Monistic idealism is for sure the best description if you look at his conception of consciousness

Xepera maSet

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2018, 07:46:54 pm »
Kastrup is almost something entirely new. A form of idealist monism sure but his "That Which Experiences" was something that, in my personal journey, has been entirely original. I also love how often he comes up here, I wonder if I could reach out for some type of AMA.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"Do we believe in Satan? The only thing that really matters is that he believes in us."
- A Nameless Ghoul

pi_rameses

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2018, 08:57:11 pm »
Good idea
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Xepera maSet

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 09:26:35 pm »
I have reached out to him.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"Do we believe in Satan? The only thing that really matters is that he believes in us."
- A Nameless Ghoul

Olive

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2018, 10:44:11 pm »
"Something in this immensity turns and meshes its gears with a regularity so precise as to be disquieting; and exactly for whom - or against whom - this mechanism deploys its flaming wheelworks, we do not know."

It is easy to admire how ordered this universe is, but it takes real wisdom to penetrate that dreamlike glamor and understand that order is limitation - and it is certainly not preferred to the inexhaustible freedom and virility of chaos.

Even the most material-minded person knows that this world is carnal and can imagine something better. But for those who have tasted the pure realms there really is no comparison.

mesubetesh

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2018, 12:39:41 am »
"Something in this immensity turns and meshes its gears with a regularity so precise as to be disquieting; and exactly for whom - or against whom - this mechanism deploys its flaming wheelworks, we do not know."

It is easy to admire how ordered this universe is, but it takes real wisdom to penetrate that dreamlike glamor and understand that order is limitation - and it is certainly not preferred to the inexhaustible freedom and virility of chaos.

Even the most material-minded person knows that this world is carnal and can imagine something better. But for those who have tasted the pure realms there really is no comparison.

PERFECT.