Author Topic: Member pics  (Read 570 times)

Deidre

Member pics
« on: April 16, 2018, 11:23:11 pm »
Thought it would be nice to have a place for member pics. Can be pics of you, your pets, your artwork, your music, your car, your food, etc. Anything you like  :D

Here's my new avatar - it's a pic of me. My friend took a pic of me, and gave it an artistic touch - I like how it makes me look like a painting.

I look forward to seeing your life pics.

Edit, hmmm, I thought that would show up a little larger. Oh well. You can see it better if you're using your phone on here.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 11:30:37 pm by Deidre »
"Don't look for riches, look for rich experiences." - Lucian Black

pi_rameses

Re: Member pics
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 03:04:49 am »
I shared these with @Xepera maSet in the past. I'll add them here too.

Don't laugh! That's how I eat fries when the spotlight is on me. :)

P.S. As well as your visage, the artistic touch of your friend impresses me. I've got an idea to commission your friend to work on an avatar pic that I'd like to publish on my upcoming personal website. Essentially, reproduce that artistic filter on one of my pics other than these ones. If he/she can do it, I'll PM you the details. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:11:13 am by pi_rameses »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Deidre

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 03:09:38 pm »
Thank you, pi! I like those pics of you! I will ask my friend so yes, please pm me the details.   8)

pi_rameses

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 04:23:20 pm »
 :thumbsup:
Nylfmedli14

pi_rameses

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 07:07:21 pm »
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!!!
Nylfmedli14

Deidre

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 10:34:11 pm »
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!!!

lol Check your pm.   :D

Setamontet

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 04:25:24 pm »
Not my best pic, but it is me.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 02:32:00 pm by Setamontet »

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey

Kapalika

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 07:33:54 pm »
Wow ya'll are pretty purrty :p

I keep trying to get a decent pic of myself but as of late I always just look tired or deshuffled (cause I am often lol) and it's hard to find flattering light with how crappy the lighting is bad at my house.

Despite that... I'll post one I took yesterday lol

edit: how do I make them big like you did @pi_rameses ? Doing [img] makes it downsized ect

https://i.imgur.com/HOMLoRq.jpg

This was yesterday after I got out of work and got my name tag. Just realized I never untucked my religious necklaces and stuff. Not that I want to hide anything just don't want people bringing up religion at work with me.

Also, I recently undid the dreads in the front part of my hair for personal reasons but I think it looks cooler than it used to, although some locs of hair are shorter as the dreads were too dense to undo completely and had to be cut half way down.

Hair actually got me a compliment earlier that day. Lighting isn't too great but it's actually a really rich and bright golden blonde when outside or  in good lighting.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 08:00:54 pm by Kapalika »
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

pi_rameses

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 07:39:27 pm »
I attached it directly in the post. I think it depends on the camera for the phone. By default, mine sends medium sized pics. Large is more like extra large.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:37:45 pm by pi_rameses »
Nylfmedli14

Deidre

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 02:05:29 am »
Wow ya'll are pretty purrty :p

I keep trying to get a decent pic of myself but as of late I always just look tired or deshuffled (cause I am often lol) and it's hard to find flattering light with how crappy the lighting is bad at my house.

Despite that... I'll post one I took yesterday lol

edit: how do I make them big like you did @pi_rameses ? Doing [img] makes it downsized ect

https://i.imgur.com/HOMLoRq.jpg

This was yesterday after I got out of work and got my name tag. Just realized I never untucked my religious necklaces and stuff. Not that I want to hide anything just don't want people bringing up religion at work with me.

Also, I recently undid the dreads in the front part of my hair for personal reasons but I think it looks cooler than it used to, although some locs of hair are shorter as the dreads were too dense to undo completely and had to be cut half way down.

Hair actually got me a compliment earlier that day. Lighting isn't too great but it's actually a really rich and bright golden blonde when outside or  in good lighting.
I don't see the pic anymore, did you take it down? :(

Deidre

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 02:06:51 am »
This is from a site called Deviant Art...it's so cool, love their pieces!

Kapalika

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 12:49:26 am »
Ya I forgot I purged some of my imgur pics... I'll have to find it and reupload it.

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Kapalika

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 06:53:11 am »
from two weeks ago, me tired with no make up on:

https://kapalika.com/gallery/#jp-carousel-1140

still working on the gallery for me site and trying to find the rest of my photos.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:15:04 am by Kapalika »

Kapalika

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 07:16:17 am »
I don't know why the forums keeps trying to auto resize my text. In either case someone tell me I'm pretty already dammit lol. I have more photos on my desktop but either my motherboard or my CPU died and hadn't had the inclination to dig out the other mobo yet to test.

pi_rameses

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 01:06:57 pm »
 :) I find the first one pretty as we can see your eyes and features very clearly. Plus your hair is different in that one. The latter is of course sinister so what's not to like?
Nylfmedli14