Author Topic: According to Reddit, everyone here is probably the same person!  (Read 249 times)

Xepera maSet

Post was deleted  so this is not helpful lol.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 02:52:21 am by Xepera maSet »

Kapalika

Re: According to Reddit, everyone here is probably the same person!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 01:10:42 am »
It's pretty retarded, but your conduct on reddit has always been a bit' inflammatory and surely it hasn't helped anyone.

Yes I will jump to your defense and the rest of my friends because this is pretty insane(ly stupid). But damn it man you gotta not get into a position for this kind of BS drama to start with in the first place. IDK what you did to get banned there but whatever went down you gotta remember you reflect on what kind of place this forum is supposed to be. Maybe you weren't at fault but a ban rarely looks good.

It is pretty fucking crazy though. I don't know how that subreddit works but it just seems like the kind of drama shit that shouldn't be allowed. Hopefully someone will smack them for it at least.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Xepera maSet

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 02:06:03 am »
I've always owned up to my poor DR behavior, and I consider being banned even though it was simply out of hate a blessing. Life's been much better without it. Sadly I was tagged in like a ton of posts there today because of this crap.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 02:07:27 am »
Further, every non atheist based community on Reddit knows the state of DR. Or they learn damn fast.