Author Topic: Introduction - It's Venus!  (Read 71 times)

Introduction - It's Venus!
« on: March 13, 2018, 03:34:07 am »
Hell-o everyone! I'm known as Venus Satanas. I first got into Satanism back in 1992, through the book, the Church of Satan by Blanche Barton..

I've always had a spiritual interest in Satan though, and I created my first pact with Satan in 1992. Fast forward to 2004, when I made yet another pact, this time for a different purpose. I wanted to work in Satan's service.. and so  I started writing about satanism at my website,

I work with witchcraft, which to me, is working with natural objects and items to create magic.. so i use candles, incense, oils, sigils. to me, magic is independent from my spirituality. I also enjoy working with divination, Tarot being my main focus. In addition to this I have also worked with summoning various entities.

I am hoping to help teach on this forum as well as learn...after all the pursuit of knowledge is endless!
Thank you for the opportunity to post here ~

I am ~ I will ~ I create

Re: Introduction - It's Venus!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 03:40:33 am »
Welcome, Venus! Great to see you on the forum.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:33:37 pm »
Greetings and welcome Venus Satanas!

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

King Mob

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 09:16:28 pm »
Welcome, Venus!

Iā€™m also a big fan of tarot and I always leaned torwards natural style magical and am returning to that style. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.
"Nothing has absolute truth, Everything remains possible"-Peter J. Carroll

"ā€œI ate civilization. It poisoned me; I was defiled. And then," he added in a lower tone, "I ate my own wickedness.ā€ -Aldous Huxley

Frater Sisyphus

• Three-handed Occultist, Thelemite and book wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 08:03:25 am »
Welcome Venus  :)

Witchcraft (not Gardnerian) has actually started to interest me a bit in recent time. As you've probably been lurking for a bit, you'll probably already see the quite diverse history among us here. Great to have another here!
'Tis from Thy Aeon I have found praise-giving; and in thy Will, the object of my search, have I found rest." - Corpus Hermeticum

"Hear me, ye people of sighing! The sorrows of pain and regret Are left to the dead and the dying, The folk that not know me as yet." - Liber Legis

Xepera maSet

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 01:38:09 pm »
Very honored to have you here!
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"There dawned within me a quality which I had not known before - an impulse to become one, apart from and independent of God - and I drifted long in unrest, afflicted by confusion and doubt."