Author Topic: Mundane People and the Higher Self/Ka/Form  (Read 256 times)

Xepera maSet

Mundane People and the Higher Self/Ka/Form
« on: May 04, 2017, 08:51:47 am »
I have been under the impression that each person's Form or Higher Self is a significant improvement of them, the best they can be. I know for us LHP folks this is obviously the case, but what about others. As I was looking around me yesterday, realizing the childish nonsense of middle school still affecting myself and everyone I know, I had the thought that some people literally never grow. Most people, in fact, at least in my experience. This has brought up a rather crucial question for me: do these individuals have a Higher Self in the same sense, and they simply do not notice or follow it? Or do the Forms of individuals vary so greatly that some are indeed not even capable of LHP initiation?
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Hammerheart

Re: Mundane People and the Higher Self/Ka/Form
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 03:13:54 pm »
The Black Flame is sort of like the software in a physical computer. The mind is the hardware. Some are born with more advanced and complex hardware than others, therefore, they can control and use their software to the fullest, whereas it either lies dormant or nonexistent in unintelligent people.

Also, I'd like to add that intelligence consists of three different facets. Spiritual quotient (SQ), emotional quotient (EQ), and the over-emphasized and erroneously named intelligence quotient (IQ). The SQ is likely pertinent to the spiritual mind or soul itself, literally how much energy it contains. The EQ pertains more to the regulation of that (people with low EQs) are often lazy and come off as socially gauche as they tend to lack a verbal filter), and the IQ is strictly physical, pertaining to one's mathematical and logical abilities. The SQ is by far the most important in spiritual contexts.

Onyx

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 05:27:45 pm »
I think the numerous "anti-self" beliefs imposed by religion or culture often get in the way of the personal growth that might otherwise occur.

However, it seems certain that a select few have an intensity about them that allows them to either navigate around these influences, or reject them altogether. Perhaps mundanes are simply rougher approximations of the Form of Self-Awareness to begin with, and tend to get caught up in the flow of nature/society as a result.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:29:37 pm by Onyx »

Setamontet

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 10:03:40 am »
In my view all human beings with a sound mind (though some of our kind may be labeled as "eccentric" or "abnormal") and a brain uncompromised by severe mental illness or a complete breakdown of the pysche, have the potential for higher consciousness, to become the absolute and complete manifestation of their Higher Self.  Initially the brain is essential to consciousness and its evolution. Some, like LHPathers, are more attuned to and capable of self-directed self-evolution. Others for the most part, like in mundane society, may have a weaker sense of Self, don't recognize the potential, they ignore it, are taught by conventional religion to suppress the Self.

There are others who are able to see beyond the ignorance, and able to break free from the indoctrination of conventional religion and venture out on their own Quest of Xeper.  Furthermore, I think it is these individuals, these Shining Ones, who will eventually evolve to a point where the physical brain is no longer necessary for the existence of their immortal higher consciousness. Becoming the lords of life, death, and life beyond death.

Xeper and Remanifest.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 09:16:30 am by Setamontet »

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

Onyx

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 12:44:35 pm »
Perhaps mundanes are simply rougher approximations of the Form of Self-Awareness to begin with, and tend to get caught up in the flow of nature/society as a result.
I should rephrase this. We all start out a little "rough" but many are either forced or choose to remain that way. If freedom of thought and self-exploration is inhibited, then that is likely to be reflected in a person's individual growth.

Sutekh

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 05:22:40 pm »
We among the LHP including those of different ideologies of the non LHP are more so advanced than perhaps half of the human population, this is what differs us from the mundane. Many people of who'm might have a higher self would not follow this self in a sense due to the fact that they are within the flow of natural mainstream society and order which blinds them  among the capabilities of the more that you can discover and apply. Most of these individuals  still lack  this advancement of intelligence that we among the LHP carry the most. Most of these mundane people may not even have heard of LHP before and nor would they even have the capability of studying the path in general. I have met many people who are ignorant and immature, what is of course interesting is the fact that many of us without knowing would perform LGBM on ourselves. I am pretty sure Adramelek may understand what I am saying, as a matter of fact he did bring this subject up that we as black magicians are capable of blending in and perhaps acting like the mundane  to this extent however this blending in is not technically permanent after our LGBM wears off, we then start to laugh at the mundanes. Now onto LHP initiation, the LHP is not meant for everyone unlike the RHP. The LHP is a tough path to adhere to. So generally speaking, if you think about it parts of the human population for centuries have been comforted by the OU and conventional Religion in general which makes a disadvantage to them V.S. Us.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Sutekh

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 05:31:31 pm »
Speaking of Xepra maSets theory on individuals by not noticing this higher self, today I was having lunch with a friend. My friend had another friend whom had a girlfriend. We were joking about the terminology of Revolution, I am one of these types of individuals that are interested in history, facts, logic, and theories. So today I may had mentioned the Bolshevik Revolution in Russian history, my friends friends girlfriend reacted as if she had this inferiority complex about the subject that may had slipped out of my mouth her reaction was "quit acting nerdy and smart," she of course told me that these subjects make her feel uncomfortable since I know so much than she does. This might not pertain to this thread in general, but I am starting to theorize a similarity with humans that many do not realize and are to lazy to figure out the knowledge and facts from the past by knowing it. The public school including many other youths have not noticed or followed their higher selves fully, modern western society has been influenced by counterproductivity in general.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet