Author Topic: Weekly or Monthly Skype discussion  (Read 378 times)

Cabshear

Weekly or Monthly Skype discussion
« on: February 02, 2018, 01:46:56 pm »
This is just a quick idea. We should have weekly or bi-weekly skype conversations for those able to do it. I think conversations on topics LHP (history, books, films, concepts and idea) would be a great way for members to communicate, Grow and evolve our little corner of the Left Hand Path.

Hopefully it takes off.

HS!

Sutekh

Re: Weekly or Monthly Skype discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 03:33:34 am »
I think that skype is a great idea as well, originally one of the co founders was thinking about doing a group video ritual on skype. I also brought up this similar subject to one of the threads on the forums a while back.

The problem for me, is if we are in the future going to do conversations such as video calls or the mic than it would be hard for me to find a place where i could speak privately and comfortably. I still live in my parents's house, and my mom and I get along quite well. Just our beliefs are a divided line if you know what I mean.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:38:53 am by Sutekh »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Kapalika

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 07:36:18 pm »
I'd be interested, but I'd probably not be able to handle the video. My internet is total garbage.

If ya'll want the "in real time" experience but without the hassle of skype and latency and all that crap... there is still always my chat over at https://Kapalika.com/irc

That said, I would be interested in some kind of 'scheduled' thing on some platform we could hear each other. I've talked with a couple of members here on the phone and hearing someone's voice is the difference of night and day; but that might just be how attuned I am to sound; I can read people pretty good just with their voice and them talking. Not so much any other way.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:40:53 pm by Kapalika »
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

NEMO 93

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 02:16:24 am »
Count me down! I'd try to make time in my schedule with it for sure.

pi_rameses

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 02:24:04 am »
What time and days did you have in mind?
Master Willem was right. Evolution without courage will be the ruin of our race.
-Lawrence