Author Topic: Outline of a Black Magic Rite  (Read 445 times)

Setamontet

Outline of a Black Magic Rite
« on: March 23, 2017, 01:16:36 pm »
I.  Decompression

II.  Ring the bell 9x

III.  Light the Black Flame/Open the Gate

IV.  Invocation of Set:

In the Name of Set, the supreme manifestation of the Prince of Darkness, I summon the Black Flame into my midst that I may Work my Will upon the warp and weave of the world.  O Majesty of Set, hear me, look upon me, and enshrine within me the essence of the Highest of Life.  Open wide the Gates of the Abyss and come forth from thy celestial solitude to greet me as a Brother and kindred Spirit.

Enshroud me with the Powers of Darkness; let Them become One with me as I am become One with the Eternal Set, whose Throne is within the darkness behind the Constellation of the Seven Stars.  As I send forth my most exalted and sublime Self arm it with the Shining Pentagram of Set, and with the sceptre called Giver of Winds that it may slay the cosmic stasis, dismay all challenges, and cast down all that is moved to appear against it.

Let then, my eyes become the Eyes of Set, my strength become the Strength of Set, my will become the Will of Set!  From the primordial depths I am risen up and am become transformed like the mighty Khepera, with the Wings of the Falcon I soar the Infinite.  I dwell in the Fane of the Eternal Flame of Ba.  Space and time bend to my Will, and I am Lord of Life, Death, and Life beyond Death.  Hear then this Doom that I pronounce, and beware the Ka which now Comes Into Being through that ancient Art which is mine to command!

V.  Summoning of the Four Elements:

South
From the South I call to Sekhmet, beautiful Lady of Flame, supreme goddess of creation and desolation, thou wanderer of the wastelands, Lady of the Waters of Life, and Destroyer by Fire.  Come forth and enshrine within me your divine essence.

East
From the East I call to Lucifer, the Morning Star and Bearer of the Dark Light, thou Spirit of the Air who rideth the whirlwinds of the Abyss.  Come forth and enshrine within me your divine essence.

North
From the North I call to Setamontet, dreaded Lord of the Realm of Darkness, thou Overpowering One, deathless in majesty and strength.  Come forth from the hidden place, behind the Constellation of the Seven Stars, and enshrine within me your divine essence.

West
From the West I call to Leviathan, the Eternal Serpent of the Abyss, the surging sea, and Dragon of perpetual Remanifestation.  Thou who art the Absolute and the living principle of continuity and ageless existence.  Come forth from the depths of infinite darkness and enshrine within me your divine essence.

VI.  Graal Invocation:

By the Symbol of my Creation I have sworn to be an eternal disciple of the Dark Lord Set, whose holy Name I have taken as a part of my Self.  I have pledged to for ever walk the Path of the Left Hand in search of the knowledge, truth, and undefiled wisdom of the Prince of Darkness.  Open the portals of the Abyss that the Black Light may illuminate the Way and guide me in my Quest for the Infernal Graal.

Hail, Set!

Faithfulness beyond Death!
[Drink from the Graal]

VII.  The Working

VIII.  Reading of the "First Part of the Word of Set" - Enochian and English:

Ol sonf vorsg, goho Iad balt lansh calz vonpho Sobra zol ror I ta Nazpsad Graa ta Malprg Ds holq Qaa nothoa zimz od commah ta nobloh zein Soba thil gnonp prge aldi Ds urbs oboleh grsam.  Casarm ohorela caba pir Ds zonrensg cab erm Iadnah Pilah farzm od znrza adna gono Iadpil Ds hom toh Soba Ipam lu Ipamis Ds loholo vep zomd Poamal od bogpa aai ta piap piamol od vooan ZACARe ca od ZAMRAN odo cicle qaa zorge, lap zirdo noco MAD Hoath Iaida.

I am within and beyond you, the Highest of Life, in majesty greater than the forces of the Universe; whose eyes are the Face of the Sun and the Dark Fire of Set; who fashioned your intelligence as his own and reached forth to exalt you; who entrusted to you dignity of consciousness; who opened your eyes that you might know beauty; who brought you the key to knowledge of all lesser things; and who enshrined in you the Will to Come Into Being.  Lift your voices, then, and recognize the Highest of Life who thus proclaims your triumph; whose being is beyond natural life and death; who came as a flame to your world and enlightened your desire for perfection and truth.  Arise thus in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being, for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life.

IX.  Extinguish the Black Flame

So It Is Done!

/Setamontet\
Magister Ordo
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:08:14 pm by Setamontet »

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

Onyx

Re: Outline of a Setian Rite
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 01:53:29 pm »
Hail Setamontet, fucking awesome post.

Setamontet

Re: Outline of a Black Magic Rite
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 01:24:59 pm »
I have bumped this thread to maybe inspire other Sorcerers/Sorceresses of this forum and the O.S. to create and/or share some of their own customized Magical invocations and rites they use and that work for them.

Practice makes perfect.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 01:53:58 pm by Setamontet »

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

xx
Resources on Lesser Black Magic?

Started by King Mob on Other Religions

6 Replies
Last post November 10, 2017, 12:49:05 pm
by Xepera maSet
xx
An Initiation rite I did a few weeks ago.

Started by Sutekh on General LHP Discussion

0 Replies
Last post April 01, 2017, 09:18:21 pm
by Sutekh
xx
The Black Flame Tarot

Started by Mike on General LHP Discussion

8 Replies
Last post November 15, 2017, 01:56:47 pm
by King Mob
xx
Magic and Machines