Author Topic: First Post- Introduction  (Read 126 times)

First Post- Introduction
« on: January 24, 2018, 11:08:03 am »
hello. I am ThirdEye. I am 19 years old from New Jersey (unfortunately)...quick background:

been interested in other religions and paths since about 13...was raised devout fundamentalist christian. got involved in science and studying evolution young and eventually broke free from Abrahamism in my mid teens. I am dedicated to an Elder God named Enki and his faction. Spiritual awakenings on entheogenic compounds like Sacred Mushrooms and LSD turned me on to satanism, which led me to Joy Of Satan Ministries, which led me to (Church of the Elders), which led me to the 600 club which led me here

..i awakened my dorsal energy flow (kundalini) 2 years ago and that was a big shift in consciousness for me. I have experienced much supernatural phenomena since then and i find that connecting with other like minded people via a forum is therapeutic and good for my journey.

i am also a hardcore IV drug addict (heroin, cocaine/crack, meth, etc) and i have two weeks clean. i want to venture back onto the spirtual path of meditation and yoga and divination cermonies again, hence why i came here.

i am eager to learn with you all and look forward to evolving along side you

thanks for having me,

Re: First Post- Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 12:45:02 pm »
Thank you for your introduction, feel free to start new threads and use the forum as you may.
Never again will I follow, I will choose my own path.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 12:38:06 am »
Welcome Third Eye. That's quite the background. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to read and contribute posts.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra

Xepera maSet

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 01:41:13 am »
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"There dawned within me a quality which I had not known before - an impulse to become one, apart from and independent of God - and I drifted long in unrest, afflicted by confusion and doubt."

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 04:39:47 pm »
Greetings and welcome!

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 11:51:38 pm »
Pleasure to meet you 3rdi
The Rose of the Palace of Fire