Author Topic: Help with Add Bookmark Button  (Read 606 times)

pi_rameses

Help with Add Bookmark Button
« on: April 29, 2017, 10:56:23 pm »
Silly question but what does the"Add Bookmark" button look like? At times I want to mention someone but I find that I don't know how. I recall Onyx (another missed bookmark opportunity) announced it and thought that maybe when I logged back in I will be able to do it.

An attached screenshot would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:59:36 pm by Nylfmedli14 »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Onyx

Re: Help with Add Bookmark Button
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 11:10:24 pm »
I had the permissions set wrong, it should work now. The "Add Bookmark" button should appear next to "Reply".
Arise thus in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being, for I am the same – I who am the Highest of Life.

Onyx

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 11:21:28 pm »
Oh.. there was a mentions system (where you could do like @user) but a mod broke it. I'm working on adding a replacement tonight.
Arise thus in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being, for I am the same – I who am the Highest of Life.

pi_rameses

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 11:26:03 pm »
OK, Onyx. 

Thanks! And I can see the bookmark button now.
Nylfmedli14

Onyx

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 11:28:29 pm »
@Nylfmedli14 mentions should work again now.

pi_rameses

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 06:50:51 pm »
Awesome. I can see your mention. So I also have permissions to do this too? How does it work on my end? Do I just type @Onyx ? 

Nylfmedli14

Onyx

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 06:55:43 pm »
Awesome. I can see your mention. So I also have permissions to do this too? How does it work on my end? Do I just type @Onyx ?

Yeah, if you type the @ and the first 3 letters, a list of names will pop up after a second or two. Or you can just type the whole name.

pi_rameses

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 07:00:50 pm »
Ok, @Onyx . Great!
Nylfmedli14

Onyx

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 07:04:08 pm »
I think it still has problems, it should turn @Onyx into a link to click on. Will look into it more.

pi_rameses

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 07:07:09 pm »
Gotcha. I had doubts because I don't see the link on the original thread. But there was a link when you quoted my reply.
Nylfmedli14

test

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 03:52:46 pm »
(testing) @Nylfmedli14 

pi_rameses

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 05:38:13 pm »
Cool, @Onyx it works.
Nylfmedli14