Author Topic: Satanists are cats  (Read 1130 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Re: Satanists are cats
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 11:53:00 am »
My SO's mom and dad have many cats, and they also have shelter in the back for neighborhood strays. There's like twenty cats around at any given time.

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

Cabshear

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 03:30:25 am »
The cat analogy is fantastic actually. In some of my other pursuits outside the CoS the cat analogy is used for the members.

The Cat, whether the Lion or the house cat, transcends individualism and self confidence as a major predator. They dwell in the eternal present moment not concerning themselves with the drama or moral codes of their prey. They hunt and stalk, when successful they relax and enjoy their station as what they are. Part of their ability to transcend confidence and individualism is that, unlike their human friends, they don't conceptualize it or "work" to achieve it. They simply accept who and what they are, the rest blossoms quite naturally.

The Satanist is the apex predator of humans, he/she does not concern themselves with the hollow moral codes of the mindless collective, whom tend to assimilate due to their inability to accept their ego/self. The lack of obsessive concern with these "moral codes" or "social contracts" doesn't mean that the Satanist goes out of their way to break or violate them, as this would give the collective enforcers and courts control over their life.

Like their kin, wolf or cat, the Satanist accepts what they are. Beasts of the field that rejoice and embrace their life on this planet. The domesticated dogs of society are blinded by their belief they are "something other" than mammalian and a product of evolution and natural selection. Because the dogs can't accept the self or ego they mistakenly externalize it in the form of God, The State, Krishna. When they come into contact with Satanism they will attempt to do the same thing. While Satan is indeed the ego potential within the Satanist, it is purely The Unique that is examined, celebrated and forged in their life. They cannot accept Satan as an archetype, a symbol of heroic rebellion for the sake of establishing a genuine individualism. They also cannot see that Satan, as an archetype or symbol, makes him much more powerful and effective.

The individualism that is sold en mass to the herd is not genuine. Like spam is a false meat product, collectivist individualism is a false product. I believe this why the dogs cannot truly understand Satanism. They are trying to understand rugged individualism through the tarnished lens of limited collectivist individualism. The Satanist, the predator is unconcerned with the coercive limitations that collectivists put on individualism. If they prey consider the Satanist a weirdo or an eccentric the Satanist will use this to their advantage as they are unconcerned with the social judgment. Like a cat, with finesse and confidence, they work their will in the world unconcerned with the judgment of the prey.

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 06:16:28 am »
Every since I moved my stuff in he lays here basically all day and sleeps here as well.

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 08:38:46 pm »
Every since I moved my stuff in he lays here basically all day and sleeps here as well.

It is said that in Ulthar, which lies beyond the river Skai, no man may kill a cat; and this I can verily believe as I gaze upon him who sitteth purring before the fire. For the cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. He is the soul of antique Aegyptus, and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir. He is the kin of the jungle’s lords, and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa . The Sphinx is his cousin, and he speaks her language; but he is more ancient than the Sphinx, and remembers that which she hath forgotten.

- H.P. Lovecraft, The Cats of Ulthar

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 03:00:00 am »
Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality - the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men.

H. P. Lovecraft