Author Topic: Any plans for the upcoming eclipse on the 31st?  (Read 32 times)

King Mob

Any plans for the upcoming eclipse on the 31st?
« on: January 05, 2018, 02:45:45 am »
Personally, my self, I....did something bold on the big eclipse last year. I evoked quite a few moon goddesses and had them charge this spell to start a hypersigil (which I've since left and disbanded) but nevertheless had some pretty big results related to somethng else. Some bad, some good.

I'm leaning more torwards the solar side right now, but I may have to plan something.
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

Olive

Re: Any plans for the upcoming eclipse on the 31st?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 04:47:08 pm »
Heheh, of course! It's not every day that we get a "Blue Moon Super Moon Lunar Eclipse" (as silly as that sounds).

I'm still working on my plans for the night, but it will be grand. Above and beyond my usual full moon ceremonies. Last year's Solar Eclipse was very moving for me. I can't anticipate what I'll feel about this one, but whatever the outcome may be I'll be out there.  :mrgreen:

Kapalika

Re: Any plans for the upcoming eclipse on the 31st?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 02:12:26 pm »
What ever I'm doing I hope it goes better than my fiasco when seeing the solar eclipse.

I saw it, it's just other people greatly diminished it for me and I had no time to find another spot. Also it wasn't as dark as I had imagined.
My Music and Blog // My Chatroom
My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra (Left Hand path)
"God and the individual are one, to realize this is the essence of Shaivism.” - Lakshman Joo

xx
Plans today/tonight for North Solstice?

Started by Xepera maSet on General LHP Discussion

3 Replies
Last post June 21, 2017, 03:45:33 pm
by merytseth
xx
what to do eclipse totality

Started by Kapalika on General LHP Discussion

6 Replies
Last post August 25, 2017, 04:35:25 am
by Kapalika