Author Topic: Any plans for the upcoming eclipse on the 31st?  (Read 387 times)

NEMO 93

Any plans for the upcoming eclipse on the 31st?
« on: January 05, 2018, 02:45:45 am »
Personally, my self, I....did something bold on the big eclipse last year. I evoked quite a few moon goddesses and had them charge this spell to start a hypersigil (which I've since left and disbanded) but nevertheless had some pretty big results related to somethng else. Some bad, some good.

I'm leaning more torwards the solar side right now, but I may have to plan something.

Olive

Re: Any plans for the upcoming eclipse on the 31st?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 04:47:08 pm »
Heheh, of course! It's not every day that we get a "Blue Moon Super Moon Lunar Eclipse" (as silly as that sounds).

I'm still working on my plans for the night, but it will be grand. Above and beyond my usual full moon ceremonies. Last year's Solar Eclipse was very moving for me. I can't anticipate what I'll feel about this one, but whatever the outcome may be I'll be out there.  :mrgreen:
    Art thou pale for weariness
Of climbing heaven, and gazing on the earth,
     Wandering companionless
Among the stars that have a different birth, -
And ever-changing, like a joyless eye
That finds no object worth its constancy?

-Percy Bysshe Shelley

Kapalika

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 02:12:26 pm »
What ever I'm doing I hope it goes better than my fiasco when seeing the solar eclipse.

I saw it, it's just other people greatly diminished it for me and I had no time to find another spot. Also it wasn't as dark as I had imagined.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

AAVee

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 03:13:40 am »
Itss a Blue Full moon exactly on the last day of the mont...and the other was on the 1st. Its Hekate's feast day in Greece as well. I do ritual and full moon oil for Hekate

pi_rameses

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 03:43:17 am »
Welcome to the forum. Hail, @AAVee!
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare