Author Topic: an interesting video on the runes  (Read 46 times)

King Mob

an interesting video on the runes
« on: December 30, 2017, 03:11:12 am »

This guy knows his stuff well and I have his same opinions on the Runes myself. I'm only 10 minutes in but it's very interesting, I'm considering doing the pain gnosis he does when meditating on the runes- it's about 22 degrees most night, but I live on the water so there's considerable wind chill factor. Wind is blowing at 5mph in my city in general, let alone on the water.

But he's pretty honest about history and giving disclaimers when giving his opinion and personal gnosis.
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

Setamorphosis

Re: an interesting video on the runes
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 08:47:15 am »
Great video! I really like listening to Asbjorn's podcasts. He's the one of the two become a living god authors I can take seriously. The other being S. Connolly, a renowned demonolator.
"I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run."

- Odin

xx
Controversial topic: Armanen Runes.

Started by King Mob on General LHP Discussion

3 Replies
Last post January 15, 2018, 08:04:53 pm
by Setamorphosis
xx
An Interesting Lecture I stumbled across.

Started by Sutekh on General LHP Discussion

3 Replies
Last post April 06, 2017, 05:43:53 pm
by Setamontet
xx
I had a really weird dream - you might find it interesting

Started by Setamorphosis on Lounge

3 Replies
Last post August 16, 2017, 07:58:32 pm
by pi_ramesses
xx
Defense of Batman v. Superman (not my video)

Started by Xepera maSet on Lounge

9 Replies
Last post May 23, 2017, 04:38:59 am
by Xepera maSet