Author Topic: What do I know?  (Read 461 times)

Rougue

What do I know?
« on: December 19, 2017, 12:11:22 am »
Recently I have been ushered to bring more void into my reality. At first I was thinking in terms of personality, and I was struggling because I have done a lot of work at that and have very little identifies with myself. I believe the tendency to box selfs can follow with attachment to the word, they can be useful to identify in transition but clinging onto a title can be detrimental, personally.

Afterwards, I was strongly pointed to an instance where during an invocation of Heru I was told 'I am the same as Set'. I was struggling with sharing this, because I was scared that people would think I 'don't know anything' as I had never read anything that would correspond to this. (which  showed me that I have shyness around the 'lhp' community as I am new to this 'scene' but in reality have 'been here' for a long time, anywho...). As you may see on my comment on my Heru thread, I sheepishly tip toed around the strong statement that was made.
This lead me to question how much our identification with history, myths, stories, ideas,  science, ideals is... I haven't realised until this moment how much so.
Really all of this is one's perception, in most cases, that have been accepted by a group of people.
As we know, history has been re-writen, destroyed, tampered with. So, why do we sometimes believe it because that is what is believed by the majority and tought as true?

All is perception. The only truth is what I am perceiving in this very moment. From now on I will see any 'facts' given as the others perception and continue to fully trust my experience of MY reality.

thoughts? how do you bring the void into your reality?
The Rose of the Palace of Fire

NEMO 93

Re: What do I know?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 01:33:14 am »
We're having a conversation of Heru=Set going on in the Thelemic threads now.  :) I had a similar message equating the two months ago during a trance meditation. Apparantly, there's historical record to prove other people have thought the same.

I like void magick. Using the Draconic paradigm to close yourself in a circle then literally unmake and make the world/reality around you in a ritual.

As for self, it' weird. I'm very much not in the void but having experienced it to some degree, I can catch myself thinking about different parts of me in the third person and realizing it doesnt refeclt the whole.

I'm an absurdist, philosophically, so the most comfortable times are when I realize the absurdity of the human condition to seek meaning and the universe's refusal of it which creates this very voidal feeling.

Onyx

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 02:16:55 am »
Perhaps you apprehended this?

Rougue

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 11:36:12 pm »
I have always been connected to 'space' and known it is everything/nothing.

Now I have identified void/chaos as nothing/ (potential of) everything.

There is a lot more to uncover as we go further into this.

tbc

crossfire

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 06:26:12 am »

I just love puns. Heru.  Faces. Even moreso with the OP regarding personality. :P
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
~Carl Jung

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 01:36:37 pm »

Was going to post precisely this.

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

pi_rameses

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 01:57:44 pm »
I need to remember to comb T. Velde for all the quotes that were not in English to get a rough translation.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra

Rougue

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 12:13:10 am »

I just love puns. Heru.  Faces. Even moreso with the OP regarding personality. :P

?

Rougue

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 12:15:06 am »
@Xepera maSet

May you point me where to find this.

Onyx

Rougue

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 12:21:46 am »
@Onyx

Thanking you

crossfire

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 02:19:09 am »

?
The Egyptian word Her {Ḥr} or Heru means "face." 
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
~Carl Jung