Author Topic: How to make a Pentagram  (Read 1852 times)

Setamontet

How to make a Pentagram
« on: April 28, 2017, 04:30:30 pm »
A Pentagram of Set of my own construction. Flat round glass plate, and masking tape to form the pentagram and circle.  Carefully cut out the excess tape with sharp cutting tool.  Spray paint back side silver, and front flat black. Let paint dry and use tip of cutting tool to carefully remove masking tape.

By the Magic of the Shining Pentagram of Set, he shall see with my eyes.
And the strength that is his shall be my strength,
And against the Will of Set no creature of the Universe may stand.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:29:47 pm by Setamontet »
"Ia Shub-Niggurath!  May the gifted of Set rule on a thousand worlds when that night falls on Terra!  When the stars come right again!" - Patricia Hardy

Sutekh

Re: How to make a customized Pentagram
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 10:43:49 pm »
Back to my old days of creating sigils, originally before I bought my pendant I originally made two sigils out of printing paper by printing out the sigil of baphomet and leviathan by connecting it to a sheet of rope. However unfortunately my parents during that time never fully accepted my beliefs instead they got rid of it by trespassing through my property without asking my permission this was of course when I was 16.
"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Setamontet

Re: How to make a Pentagram
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:43:39 pm »
A sigil of Baphomet I made a while back, with black poster board, pencil, and silver colored ink pen.  The goat head is all free hand.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:38:01 pm by Setamontet »
"Ia Shub-Niggurath!  May the gifted of Set rule on a thousand worlds when that night falls on Terra!  When the stars come right again!" - Patricia Hardy

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 03:01:13 pm »
What do you use to make sure the pentagram is so perfectly shaped?

Setamontet

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 03:33:35 pm »
Just a ruler, with very fine edges so the ink from the silver pen usually doesn't smear.  Of course I used a protractor for the circle
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:45:26 pm by Setamontet »

Setamontet

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 03:53:46 pm »
With the pentagram of Set, I used a ruler and pencil to outline the pentagram and used the outline to make sure the tape lined up straight.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 04:14:56 pm by Setamontet »