Author Topic: Argarizim-The Fall of Lucifer  (Read 22 times)

King Mob

Argarizim-The Fall of Lucifer
« on: December 06, 2017, 09:09:15 pm »
I was able to snag one of the last copies of Argarizim- The Fall of Lucifer from Ixaxaar. There should only be 2 left now so snag it up if you want one. They're discounted due to an imperfection in the cloth.

http://www.ixaxaar.com

"Argarizim continues studies where Fosforos left off; disclosing a deeper understanding of the Luciferian gnosis, one that is not focused on carnality or egotism, but on the pursuit of true realization concerning the essence of Satan and the philosophy of the occult, focusing in this book more specifically on areas that otherwise are rarely treated in general LHP literature. The book concentrates, amongst other topics, on the influences of emotions, as connected to aspects of Cardinal Sins, within the advancement of the initiate, explaining the differences between satanic paths and their progressive and regressive effects within the spiritual context. Dangers of the astral realms in connection to interactions with their denizens and the different states of the Spirit in the afterlife are also amongst the varied occult topics addressed, making this book most valuable for the students that have experienced the trials of the Mortification phase and that now reach for deeper and higher understanding concerning spiritual evolution as it is perceived within the author’s Brotherhood of the Star of Azazel."

Highly look forward to reading it! I also got Lucifer Princeps from Scarlet Imprint. For some reason, Lucifer and the fallen angel mythology has really captured my imagination. I wanted some more reliable texts on it. Ford is too reliant on unverified personal gnosis and lacks in mythological analysis. He's got some interesting ideas on rituals but leaves a lot lacking outside of that.

I'll update this thread with my opinion once I finally get it. I mainly just wanted to let people know there's plenty of other options in Luciferianism outside of Ford's dogmatic take.

"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

xx
The history of Lucifer

Started by Sutekh on General LHP Discussion

10 Replies
Last post September 09, 2017, 08:37:26 am
by Mike