Author Topic: Reddit AMA - December 10th  (Read 94 times)

Xepera maSet

Reddit AMA - December 10th
« on: December 06, 2017, 09:05:41 am »
Hi all.

The O.S. will be doing an all day AMA on 12/10, on /r/religion, /r/occult, and /r/satanism. Feel free to join us at any of the three venues! All O.S. members are welcome to answer questions, just PM me your Reddit username and I'll verify your identity in the OPs :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:11:27 am by Xepera maSet »
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Xepera maSet

Re: Reddit AMA - December 10th
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 09:12:11 am »
Confirmed so far are myself, Onyx, Pi_Ramesses, and I believe King Mob. Probably Setamontet if his internet works!

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

pi_ramesses

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 10:56:37 am »
Posted on FB and Twitter. Share the links.

https://twitter.com/leviathanite/status/938451266270883840
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

King Mob

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 02:07:19 am »
I'll definitely participate. Just trying to figure out if I should use my regular account or make a different one.

Are we doing this at a certain time?
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

pi_ramesses

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 04:05:10 am »
No set time really so whenever you're available. It will be up for the whole day.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Xepera maSet

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 05:05:41 am »
I figured I would just post it sometime Sunday morning, no set time. And it'll just run until it fades away. What account you use is up to you, I don't think the subs have any karma requirements to respond to posts.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 02:48:08 am »
O.S. members participating are:

Myself, /u/Three_Scarabs

Onyx, /u/GiftofSet

Setamontet, /u/Setamontet

Pi Ramesses, /u/Nylfmedli14

And King Mob, /u/Love_And_Happiness

Xepera maSet