Author Topic: Any opinions on Dragon Rouge or Order of Apep?  (Read 58 times)

King Mob

Any opinions on Dragon Rouge or Order of Apep?
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:16:34 pm »
First of all, I love this Order and I have no intention of leaving it any time soon. I feel like this is the perfect place for me right now and I appreciate all the members involved and I feel like it is only beginning to get exciting from the articles I'm seeing for TIS vIII. So my priority in looking for any other order is one that does not disallow me from being affilated with another order such as The Temple of Set.

I can't deny that the Draconian current is for me so I'm looking into Draconic affilated orders. Apophis Club seems interesting and they seem to have started some kind of training program. I don't believe dues are required and most members are affilated with other orders. However, it mainly seems like a forum and I'm looking for an iniatory school. I'm also concerned with the intellectual property agreement, I don't like those to begin with in general and I don't want to be prevented from publishing in TIS.

Dragon Rouge seems to have a good reputation and has really caught my eye. However, my main concern with them is in addition to your acceptance fee that you have to order the training courses. That turns me off quite a bit. I still seem to like their philosophy. I am still not looking to join anything for quite sometime but I feel it's around the time to begin examining different magickal schools and carefully deciding which to apply to when the time comes.

Has anyone heard anything about these orders? I'm curious of your completely honest thoughts on them. 

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:47:04 am by pi_ramesses »
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

King Mob

Re: Any opinions on Dragon Rouge or Order of Apep?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 06:19:26 pm »
Dragon Rouge in particular seems to line up with my philosophy as well as artistic interests.
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

xx
What does Order of the Trapezoid believe in?

Started by Setamorphosis on Satanism

4 Replies
Last post October 10, 2017, 03:18:33 pm
by Xepera maSet
xx
New Order of the Serpent statement

Started by Xepera maSet on Announcements

0 Replies
Last post November 15, 2017, 05:55:43 pm
by Xepera maSet
xx
Order of the Serpent Update, May 2017