Author Topic: Does anyone know how Dr. Michael Aquino invoked Satan/Set?  (Read 192 times)

Setamorphosis

Does anyone know how Dr. Michael Aquino invoked Satan/Set?
« on: November 21, 2017, 02:18:23 pm »
I must've missed it somewhere or something...but has dr. Michael Aquino revealed his method of invoking the Prince of Darkness during the CoS fiasco...when he invoked Satan but got answered by Set instead?

I'm personally interested in his method of invocation.

"Darkness is just light turned inside out."
  --Beelzebub

Onyx

Re: Does anyone know how Dr. Michael Aquino invoked Satan/Set?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 02:36:26 pm »
I think it's in one of his audio interviews, but can't remember which.

Sutekh

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 02:37:28 pm »
I must've missed it somewhere or something...but has dr. Michael Aquino revealed his method of invoking the Prince of Darkness during the CoS fiasco...when he invoked Satan but got answered by Set instead?

From what I recall, it was at night that he had John Dee's book of Enochian keys which was used in his working. I recall that Dr. Aquino started to write down of what Set spoke to him, this may had been perhaps his way of invoking him or nonetheless a message from Set.

It is hard to explain, but this is my recollection from stumbling upon a pdf Temple Of Set Volume.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Onyx

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 02:42:13 pm »
Sutekh is correct, there is an in-depth commentary in that book.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 03:30:48 pm »
Actually reading back through ToS v.I, Aquino really doesn't explain what he himself did much.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Onyx

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 03:39:03 pm »
Post I found on 600C:
http://www.the600club.com/topic38279-5.html

From Chapter 2:
In Chapter #1 I said that there was nothing overtly sensational, supernatural, or melodramatic about the Book of Coming Forth by Night working. I simply sat down and wrote it. It was not dictated to me by a materialized Egyptian god, nor did the words burn themselves into the pages like the fabled Hebrew Ten Commandments. The thoughts were “comfortable” ones, comprehensible to me within my preexisting frames of reference.

What, then, distinguished the Book of Coming Forth by Night from a mere meditation or exercise in creative writing? No more and no less than a sensation I had then, and conviction ever since, that something beyond Michael Aquino was generating it.

Edit: I guess this doesn't really answer the question.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:50:30 pm by Onyx »

Setamorphosis

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 03:57:52 pm »
Actually, @Onyx , it does. I now have a pretty good idea as to how this all went down. It's sort of connected to my hypothesis of Wi-Fi consciousness and entities being the networks.

Thank you very much for finding that, by the way. :)
  --Beelzebub

Onyx

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 04:00:17 pm »
In his KHPR interview he says he invoked the "highest sense of the Prince of Darkness" and asked "what should we do at this point". Since it was a personal working, I doubt we'll ever know exactly how this was done.

pi_ramesses

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 04:08:11 pm »
Actually, @Onyx , it does. I now have a pretty good idea as to how this all went down. It's sort of connected to my hypothesis of Wi-Fi consciousness and entities being the networks.

Thank you very much for finding that, by the way. :)

This is analogous to a conception I had. It goes something like this:

Humans = transponders
Deities = source of transmission or much larger transponders.

Also, the equal sign is used as an assignment not as a strict equality as that would be absurd.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 04:11:46 pm by pi_ramesses »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Xepera maSet

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 04:16:16 pm »
Ooohhhhh let me check the appendices in v.II.

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Xepera maSet

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 04:19:18 pm »
Hmmmmmm, still no details. Honestly I think it may have been a rather simple, honest invocation.

Onyx

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 04:29:21 pm »
That's kinda what I think also.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 04:35:50 pm »
It is not explained in Lords of the LHP either.

Sutekh

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 04:44:33 pm »
Since it was a personal working, I doubt we'll ever know exactly how this was done.

What is interesting to note is that Dr. Aquino tackled something down in what one experiences. I recall that he said in the KHPR that he cannot fully explain of what he experienced.

The same goes with me, when I experienced things spiritually during my own private workings, I was never able to explain my experience fully as well. I guess when one has this spiritual experience and they lose consciousness, subconsciously they know their experience. But consciously they cannot fully explain it externally.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:12:41 pm by pi_ramesses »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Setamorphosis

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 02:05:48 am »
@pi_ramesses , yeah that's what I think as well. One could connect to a deity, and receive information from it. Each deity contains different information. This explains why multiple people can "summon" the same deity at the same time.

They are not "summoning" it. Rather, they're connecting to it like a wi-fi, and are receiving information - some of which can be visual so it makes them think that's the deity itself, and not a symbolic representation of it.

As for the invocation, I think @Xepera maSet is correct : it could've been a standard invocation, probably a bit custom to fit dr. Michael Aquino's tastes and preferences.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:09:20 am by Setamorphosis »
  --Beelzebub

xx
Michael Aquino and AMORC

Started by Mike on Lounge

12 Replies
Last post December 08, 2017, 08:51:57 am
by Frater V.I.M.
xx
Is Michael Aquino's Argument for Set the same one as the one that was posted on

Started by Setamorphosis on Setianism

1 Replies
Last post November 29, 2017, 01:57:04 pm
by Xepera maSet
xx
Does anyone know if Michael Aquino's Mind War is worth reading?

Started by King Mob on Setianism

5 Replies
Last post November 06, 2017, 04:19:57 pm
by Sutekh
xx
Old Man Aquino: No Chill

Started by Frater V.I.M. on Setianism

9 Replies
Last post December 11, 2017, 10:19:22 am
by Frater V.I.M.