Author Topic: Does The Prince of Darkness even care about humanity as a whole?  (Read 334 times)

Setamorphosis

Re: Does The Prince of Darkness even care about humanity as a whole?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 01:18:33 pm »
I have no idea, to tell you the truth. Every time I ask demons why they even bother with people, they reply with, "We're not that different." Then I had this rush of ideas and emotions which I can't put to words.

Today I fell into a deep theta state and had this experience btw. It was very powerful.

But, yes, maybe some of them are deified occultists. Or maybe they're trying to say that we're all souls, thus not that different or something.

I've no idea.

Fun fact: I learned from a few people who had DMT trips had similar forms of communication with DMT entities as I did with demons. As in, the focus isn't too big on language, but rather emotions, ideas, mental images, and synchronicity.
"Darkness is just light turned inside out."
  --Beelzebub

Setamontet

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 12:37:15 pm »
I have tried to articulate the cosmic paradox in the past, in my understanding, and again here.

If Set were to become "God", if Set were to him Self displace the Cosmic Inertia, He/It should be forced to become a new measure of consistency. Set would cease to be One, singular, for He/It should become All.  He would lose all that makes him independent and a unique consciousness as he would be responsible for the new All, the new Cosmic Inertia, Set would lose his very identity.

It is a theory that when Set understood this cosmic paradox he created others of the Black Flame, i.e., Gifting that which would become mankind, in order to cancel this imbalance.  Leaving a Void in which true creation could take form not just as Set but also as the individual minds and wills of the kindred of the creative fire.  Spawning other beings to collaborate with him in the re-creation of the Universe in new, unique, and unpredictable forms.  The coming into being of individuality in metaphysical existence.

Hence, Set would remain One, singular, independent, and not the All responsible for the re-creation of the Cosmos, i.e. the new "God", the new Cosmic Order of things.

Set does not seek to be the omnipresent manifestation of all things; but rather exalts and nurtures the singular presence of his own unique mind and will, and that of his own kind, US!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:00:07 am by Setamontet »

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

Xepera maSet

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 12:38:43 pm »
I have tried to articulate the cosmic paradox in the past.

If Set were to become "God", if Set were to him Self displace the Cosmic Inertia, He/It should be forced to become a new measure of consistency. Set would cease to be One, singular, for He/It should become All.  He would lose all that makes him a unique consciousness as he would be responsible for the new All, the new Cosmic Inertia, Set would lose his very identity.

It is a theory that when Set understood this cosmic paradox he created others of the Black Flame, i.e., Gifting that which would become mankind, in order to cancel this imbalance.  Leaving a Void in which true creation could take form not just as Set but also as the individual minds and wills of the kindred of the creative fire.  Spawning other beings to collaborate with him in the re-creation of the Universe in new, unique, and unpredictable forms.  The coming into being of individuality in metaphysical existence.

Hence, Set would remain One, singular, and not the All responsible for the re-creation of the Cosmos, i.e. the new "God", the new Cosmic Order of things. Set does not seek to be the omnipresent manifestation of all things; but rather exalts and nurtures the singular presence of his own unique mind and will, and that of his own kind, US!

At this point in my life I understand this concept much more than in the past. Very interesting and reasonable.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Setamorphosis

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 01:17:20 pm »
This is something I have to think about; it certainly is interesting and makes sense, but I still have to sit down and think about this. Perhaps even converse with The Prince of Darkness himself about this as well.

Thank you, @Setamontet
  --Beelzebub

Sutekh

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 09:03:20 pm »
This is something I have to think about; it certainly is interesting and makes sense, but I still have to sit down and think about this. Perhaps even converse with The Prince of Darkness himself about this as well.

Iv'e had this experience before, similar to which you and King Mob are having. There was a time back then, in which I carried a huge atheistic belief rejecting the forms of theism till I experienced some form of anger. There was a certain vision or feeling that I had in which a pure dark entity appeared right before me.

It was at that time that I felt my atheism had contradictions in which Iv'e always ignored these contradictions of spiritual experiences that Iv'e always had.

I decided to converse with the Prince of Darkness for more than a day to the point that I felt as if the Prince of Darkness was giving me hints of who he really is. It was once night time, that I came downstairs and I heard a voice, "This Carnal force in Nature." It was that moment, I realized it was truly Satan.

What is funny to mention, is that the Prince of Darkness will never give up to show his existence to the human being himself who always tries to ignore his existence.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 09:23:13 pm by pi_ramesses »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

King Mob

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 10:35:03 pm »
@Sutekh  I don't deny that these beings exist. I just am skeptical of where they exist. In my imagination, in the real world, both, etc. I try not to think of it. Even if I was to have an experience like yours, I would question if I programmed my brain into hearing it.

I've had many experiences I can't explain. Synchronicities, dreaming of a Voodoo loa I've never heard of. Magick in general, seeing visual results from LBRP among other rituals.

But the more I studied, the more lines became blurred since I studied Jungian Psychology and Philosophy.

Now after coming back from an existential crisis and ego death, all I can really say is "who cares?" It works. I suspect lines are completely blurred the more I study the LHP philosophy and conciousness.

I'll get my answer someday, I suspect, but I have much work to do first and I may not even believe it then.

"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."-Aleister Crowley.
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

Setamorphosis

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 02:11:55 am »
I agree. I think it's best if we stop thinking about the degree of reality of the entities we work with. On one hand, we shouldn't fall into the trap of deluding ourselves, but we should also admit to ourselves that this works and there is something more to it.

I'd argue that there are different levels of existence, but that would be a waste of time. We can never know 100% for sure. If it works, it works. Who cares? That's all that matters. If it doesn't work, discard it. If it works, keep it up.

As someone who is scientifically oriented in his way of thinking, it pains me to do this. But on the other hand, even scientists themselves don't bother with the metaphysical or "supernatural." Why? Because it's impractical and a waste of time.

Some may disagree with me, and that's fine. I rather just focus on my spirituality as I'm having tremendous results with all of this.
  --Beelzebub

pi_ramesses

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2017, 06:48:41 am »
Right on, @Setamorphosis
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Setamontet

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 08:48:29 am »
I have tried to articulate the cosmic paradox in the past, in my understanding, and again here.

If Set were to become "God", if Set were to him Self displace the Cosmic Inertia, He/It should be forced to become a new measure of consistency. Set would cease to be One, singular, for He/It should become All.  He would lose all that makes him independent and a unique consciousness as he would be responsible for the new All, the new Cosmic Inertia, Set would lose his very identity.

Hence, Set would remain One, singular, independent, and not the All responsible for the re-creation of the Cosmos, i.e. the new "God", the new Cosmic Order of things.

Set does not seek to be the omnipresent manifestation of all things; but rather exalts and nurtures the singular presence of his own unique mind and will, and that of his own kind, US!

As I consider this further, it's difficult for me to think that Set is indifferent to his Gifted Ones, for essentially, he the Prince of Darkness and man are bonded together by the Black Flame.  However, regarding the question - does the Dark Prince care about humanity as a whole?  In the words of Set - "I think not of those who think not of me."

Bonded by the Black Flame!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:59:38 am by Setamontet »

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set

Setamorphosis

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 08:56:49 am »
"I think not of those who think not of me

This is the exact impression I got from the Prince of Darkness, even before I read this. To me, it seemed as though he didn't care about those who don't care about him / view him negatively, etc. But a part of me still wondered if he is somewhat concerned with humanity as a whole. It's hard to put to words these impressions I get from him.

See, this is one of the many reasons why I love the Prince of Darkness. He's not a god who claims he loves all. He's realistic. I'm planning to have a lengthy conversation with him tonight or some other day. I feel compelled to talk to him.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:58:47 am by Setamorphosis »
  --Beelzebub

Sutekh

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 02:55:44 pm »
Its hard for me to agree that the Prince of Darkness isn't a God. I think that the Prince of Darkness does not carry a bigger emotional feeling unlike us humans, he is what gives us a realization and an Ah Ha moment.

The Prince of Darkness gives us the choice once he gives us the Gift Subconsciously, Some of us soon come to realize his gift and accept it, in which he bonds with those that bond with him. Some of us may realize his gift and decline it, in which he may view those as a waste of time.

But the Prince of Darkness holds his empathy to those that haven't come to fully realize his gift yet. It takes years to finally Xeper and realize the gift that has been hidden internally.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:51:29 pm by pi_ramesses »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Setamorphosis

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2017, 02:07:11 am »
Oh, I definitely think the Prince of Darkness is a god.

--Beelzebub

Sutekh

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2017, 12:56:16 pm »
Oh, I definitely think the Prince of Darkness is a god.

Recently Setamontet made his comment on not viewing Set to be entirely as a god, I just find it rather confusing if one regards a being like Set to not be a god.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2017, 06:31:20 pm »
I absolutely think Set is a god. Setamontet and I simply don't believe Set is a capital G God, one who orders the universe and becomes the "divine consistency."
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."