Author Topic: Egregor- Open Invitation to a Magickal Collaboration  (Read 277 times)

King Mob

Re: Egregor- Open Invitation to a Magickal Collaboration
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2017, 10:51:35 pm »
I want to make a public announcement: I know some of the members who wished to collaborate are busy, I completely understand that's fine! We are only in the blue-print phase and you don't have to provide any hard work yet or time yet, just approving/rejecting/voting and throwing out ideas as you can, if you wish.

It may not seem like much but this is the biggest help right now.

I need to refine the methods I'm gonna use for a charging circuit, before even beginning that, which should give everyone plenty of time before work begins.

"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

pi_ramesses

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 01:38:33 am »
I'm going to begin working on blue prints for charging methods urgently as well as the basic programming. I'm going to send the details out in the group DM however, I need to test some methods before applying them to a bigger project.

Hail O:.S:. and hail this collaboration.

HAIL!!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:42:17 am by pi_ramesses »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Onyx

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 08:38:13 pm »
Perhaps #3 could be Gatekeeper (guardianship of undefiled knowledge and wisdom).

I'm not married to anything at the moment, please keep offering suggestions. Old Master painters created their masterpieces with limited palettes - let's choose our "colors" wisely.
Never again will I follow, I will choose my own path.