Author Topic: Egregor- Open Invitation to a Magickal Collaboration  (Read 1066 times)

NEMO 93

Re: Egregor- Open Invitation to a Magickal Collaboration
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2017, 10:51:35 pm »
I want to make a public announcement: I know some of the members who wished to collaborate are busy, I completely understand that's fine! We are only in the blue-print phase and you don't have to provide any hard work yet or time yet, just approving/rejecting/voting and throwing out ideas as you can, if you wish.

It may not seem like much but this is the biggest help right now.

I need to refine the methods I'm gonna use for a charging circuit, before even beginning that, which should give everyone plenty of time before work begins.

pi_rameses

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 01:38:33 am »
I'm going to begin working on blue prints for charging methods urgently as well as the basic programming. I'm going to send the details out in the group DM however, I need to test some methods before applying them to a bigger project.

Hail O:.S:. and hail this collaboration.

HAIL!!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:42:17 am by pi_ramesses »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra

Onyx

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 08:38:13 pm »
Perhaps #3 could be Gatekeeper (guardianship of undefiled knowledge and wisdom).

I'm not married to anything at the moment, please keep offering suggestions. Old Master painters created their masterpieces with limited palettes - let's choose our "colors" wisely.