Author Topic: The Black Flame Tarot  (Read 89 times)

Mike

The Black Flame Tarot
« on: November 09, 2017, 11:08:48 am »
Is anyone aware of the Black Flame Tarot Deck? http://www.enfer.bigcartel.com/product/black-flame-tarot-deck ? Its creators describe it thus: "The Black Flame Tarot is a magical work featuring hand-drawn pieces inspired by Setian Black magical themes, Art Nouveau paintings, and feminine demonic currents. Also drawing ideas from other esoteric schools, the Black Flame Tarot is a useful divinatory tool for personal growth and pathways to sovereignty".

pi_ramesses

Re: The Black Flame Tarot
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 11:18:44 am »
Although I don't own one, I have heard of it.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Xepera maSet

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 11:19:48 am »
This was actually JUST released so far as I know.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

King Mob

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 08:08:15 pm »
I already have too many Tarot decks. Quit making me want to spend more money on shit I already have.

But seriously, I do find each Tarot Deck has their own personality and uses. This looks right up my alley but I need more information. If it's based on Rider-Waite or Thoth. I've been craving a Satanic bent on the Thoth deck as I love the format of it but I need something a bit more against the natural order.

I really only finrider-waite based tarots suitable for darker stuff.
"A wolf  is  a  shadow  and  should  never  be  chained.  To  me,  Vánagandr  represents the  very  essence  of  chaos.  He  is  the  antithesis  of  law  and  order.  Without  chaos in  one's  life,  you  fall  into  stagnation  with  no  room  for  growth.  That  is  what  Vánagandr  represents."

Mindmaster

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 07:57:23 am »
I already have too many Tarot decks. Quit making me want to spend more money on shit I already have.

But seriously, I do find each Tarot Deck has their own personality and uses. This looks right up my alley but I need more information. If it's based on Rider-Waite or Thoth. I've been craving a Satanic bent on the Thoth deck as I love the format of it but I need something a bit more against the natural order.

I really only finrider-waite based tarots suitable for darker stuff.

Haven't looked at tarot cards for years after I learned how to use playing cards for the same purpose. :D Also, no one finds it weird that you keep a pack in your pocket and if you're fiddling with them in public no one is the wiser. After years of doing these things, stealth is probably my #1 factor in choosing such things.

King Mob

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 10:53:22 am »
@Mindmaster  I do want to learn cartomancy but for being in a bind reasons. Honestly, I love tarot cards are art pieces on one level and just love how certain decks resonate with my subconcious.

I give no fucks about using them in public. I usually keep my readings done in private but I mean, I already kind of cultivate some kind of mystique about being into that kind of stuff people can pick up on but never quite place what I actually believe. So that might help with that image.
"A wolf  is  a  shadow  and  should  never  be  chained.  To  me,  Vánagandr  represents the  very  essence  of  chaos.  He  is  the  antithesis  of  law  and  order.  Without  chaos in  one's  life,  you  fall  into  stagnation  with  no  room  for  growth.  That  is  what  Vánagandr  represents."

Mindmaster

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 08:04:02 pm »
@Mindmaster  I do want to learn cartomancy but for being in a bind reasons. Honestly, I love tarot cards are art pieces on one level and just love how certain decks resonate with my subconcious.

I give no fucks about using them in public. I usually keep my readings done in private but I mean, I already kind of cultivate some kind of mystique about being into that kind of stuff people can pick up on but never quite place what I actually believe. So that might help with that image.

I hear you, but I live in an overly Christian small town. Best not to ruffle any feathers without reason. :D Most people in my town know where everyone else lives, so yeah not worth the trouble. I do find necromancy much more effective, you'd be surprised the type of information a few dead guys have on things. :D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:05:42 pm by Mindmaster »

King Mob

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 08:59:23 pm »
@Mindmaster

I see your dilemma then. Yeah, I was just in a overly christian state and I stuck out like a sore thumb...

Thank god I live in a blue state and not the bible belt as far as religion is concerned. Not to be political, just saying people are less likely to give a shit here and I'm more likely to come into contact with people open minded about this kind of stuff.

And hmm, yeah. I love Tarot but it's not always effective. It can be a wonderful tool when premeditating a ritual, and some decks can give you a lot of insight into situations. Lookin at you, Book of Thoth. But I more view it as a psychological tool with some mystical aura around it. It's a wonderful way too speak to your subconcious. I am definitely open minded to Necromancy. How do you go about it?

I honestly don't think I could ever give up my tarot collecting habit. I'm actually about to cave in and order this deck now but I can justify my spending on it. I feel that the art of each deck gives it's own "personality" and speaks into your subconcious in different ways. I find the Book of Thoth to only give advice that points you torwards your higher self and pretty useless when you want to say screw that and do something anyway. I really want to get this deck as I feel something themed to a Left Hand Path approach will give advice more aplicable to my life right now.

King Mob

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 01:56:47 pm »
Just a personal update. I have ordered this deck and it is on it's way to me now. I plan on writing a review of it in the book review section of the forum after I have spent some time on it.

I consider tarot reading one of my strongest suits, and would classify myself as an interemediate. I've actually considered trying to make some money off it but I have no idea how I'd even start to go about that.

Anyway, back to the point. Since I have a good ammount of both technical and intuitive knowledge with the Tarot, I look forward to writing a full review of this deck. It will also be a great tool to help incorporate LHP symbolism into my subconcious. Tarot is much like the cup as it is a divining too. It is a symbiotic relationship, you pour your water, or interpretations into it, and exchange drink from its well of symbolism.

xx
Outline of a Black Magic Rite

Started by Setamontet on General LHP Discussion

2 Replies
Last post September 23, 2017, 01:24:59 pm
by Setamontet
xx
Resources on Lesser Black Magic?

Started by King Mob on Other Religions

6 Replies
Last post November 10, 2017, 12:49:05 pm
by Xepera maSet