Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 906 times)

Xepera-maSet

Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2019, 05:54:07 pm »
Chevelle is ok, I like Rishloo a lot though.

Mixing in Alkaline Trio and Manson with the Tool now.

LightBringer

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2019, 05:03:22 am »
I am listening to a band from Norway, called Sirenia. They are badass. Love them.

Km Anu

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2019, 06:52:46 am »
I am listening to a band from Norway, called Sirenia. They are badass. Love them.

They're pretty good, agreed.

Imminent Doom

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 02:41:16 am »
I've been listening to Dimmu Borgir a lot lately and I'm in love with their song "Gateways"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jw7yk8hm_0

Jezefel

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 03:01:01 am »
Horror story podcasts like NoSleep and the Magnus Archives. For music, a whole variety of mostly metal.

Km Anu

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2019, 10:15:01 am »
Horror story podcasts like NoSleep and the Magnus Archives. For music, a whole variety of mostly metal.

I love that almost crypto side of entertainment. Nosleep and Creepsmcpasta moved me towards the ARG and true crime stuff in a more heavy way though.

for Like the last 2 years I have a few go to content creators for dark and interesting stuff. Nexpo, Reignbot (her old content though, her new stuff is kind of lazy) NightMind, and Fredrik Knudsen (down the rabbit hole) are my favorites. InsideAmind and Scaretheater are pretty good too.

ZauGhash

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2019, 11:53:38 pm »
Been listening to one of my old bandmates solo Black Metal project Dark Winter

Check him out! https://darkwinter.bandcamp.com/album/grim-utterances

Brutal classic black metal with a modern twist I guess?
Ordinary Morality is only for ordinary people
~ Aleister Crowley

Frater Sisyphus

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 09:10:24 am »
I just love them, always, always, every song, perfeciton  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcKOKVs88s

Frater Sisyphus

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2019, 05:47:07 am »
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 05:49:46 am by Frater Sisyphus »

Sutekh

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2019, 08:05:29 pm »
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 08:07:00 pm by Sutekh »
"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Sutekh

"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Sutekh

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2020, 08:17:56 pm »

Sutekh