Author Topic: I am currently editing a book of mine for the Order.  (Read 537 times)

Sutekh

I am currently editing a book of mine for the Order.
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:16:00 pm »
Unfortunately since I do not have permission to put this on the announcement thread.:mrgreen:  I wanted to let many of you know that I am almost done with a book of mine called "The Satanic Doctrines," the book itself covers some of my secret beliefs that I have kept away from the public eye including those of my family.

I decided to write the book so other individuals who are curious of my beliefs may get a bit of a glimpse of it, another reason as I have explained to the three admins of the forum is to contribute it for the Order.

Currently I plan to Edit my book and to publish it here. :)
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

NEMO 93

Re: I am currently editing a book of mine for the Order.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 05:25:05 pm »
I look forward to reading it! You contributions of the forum have been of great interest to me thus far and a book by you seems like it would be incredibly fascinating.

idgo

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 12:47:00 am »
If you'd like a proofread for spelling, grammar, and clarity, let me know.

Xepera maSet

• Setian
  • Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 01:43:22 am »
If you'd like a proofread for spelling, grammar, and clarity, let me know.

Do it @Sutekh

Working overtime to uncover
the mysteries of existence
(as described by Onyx)

I have come into being like Set,
the Separator who contends against Osiris for Eternity.

pi_rameses

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 03:26:24 am »
Announcement worthy, for sure. Awesome, @Sutekh
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Sutekh

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 11:39:21 pm »
@Xepera maSet  @pi_rameses  Thanks guys :), I recalled publishing this on the forums a while back in 2017. I am not sure if that should also be published on TIS volume 5. I haven't really put my focus on that yet.

I have currently put my other priorities on having my other short article published in TIS volume 5.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet