Author Topic: LHPers, have you had any relationship issues related to the path?  (Read 1675 times)

Xepera maSet

Re: LHPers, have you had any relationship issues related to the path?
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2017, 03:15:04 pm »
The person I'm now with couldn't care any less about my LHP leanings actually. She enjoys when I go all out and wear my pentagram and such simply because I get to be who I truly am. She knows a good bit about my history, my relationship with Set, etc. Honestly I think a lot more people are non-spiritually LHP than even they realize.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

The stars don't tell the future, Donkey.
They tell stories.
- Shrek

Kapalika

Re: LHPers, have you had any relationship issues related to the path?
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2017, 03:23:58 pm »
The person I'm now with couldn't care any less about my LHP leanings actually. She enjoys when I go all out and wear my pentagram and such simply because I get to be who I truly am. She knows a good bit about my history, my relationship with Set, etc. Honestly I think a lot more people are non-spiritually LHP than even they realize.

Nah my bad I didn't mean for anyone now or even specifically. I More meant for when people have had problems in the past as some talked a little bit about lol. Maybe I'm remembering this topic wrong or misread tho

I should admit I had problems with my first girlfriend when I was a teen but that was after I decided on my little requirement lol
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra

"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo