Author Topic: Order of the Serpent update, September/October 2017  (Read 720 times)

Xepera maSet

Order of the Serpent update, September/October 2017
« on: October 07, 2017, 04:55:51 am »
Hello all!

Sorry we missed you last month! The Imperishable Star volume II came out as many of you know, and can be found here:

A thorough congratulations and welcome to Pi Ramesses for joining the O.S. administrative team. The forum and O.S. have grown to the point where we need another hand to help. There are no special secrets or superior inputs, as I hope we've made clear in the past - just access to things like post removal, forum editing, and more inner and outer order communication.

The Imperishable Star III is already well on its way. Onyx and myself have finally completed a several month in the making paper on the science and metaphysics of Life Fields, which will be in the upcoming TISvIII. We are also publishing the formerly withheld paper - The Serpent and the Demonic Feminine.

The O.S. is interested in communication with individuals, members or not, who strive for greater LHP accomplishments. For example, we are interested in not only participating in AMAs, publishing to more sites, etc, but collaborating on websites, podcasts, YouTube channels, and so forth. Please contact any of the administrators or members of the O.S. if this is something that might interest you. Again, collaboration in no way requires membership.

The forum has been tidied up, there are more section to inspire conversation as well as allow for deep study of very specific ideas. Members are still increasing, Dr. Aquino even stopped by! It's developed into a very nice, calm, and intelligent place for LHP based discussion, even overshadowing the O.S. proper to some extent. It is perfect for those want to share LHP ideas or simply to ask respectful questions.

We're coming up on almost a year of existence, how crazy is that? It's been quite a journey so far, and I know we all can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Like the ancient serpent, so you may you endure!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 04:58:07 am by Xepera maSet »
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"There dawned within me a quality which I had not known before - an impulse to become one, apart from and independent of God - and I drifted long in unrest, afflicted by confusion and doubt."

King Mob

Re: Order of the Serpent update, September/October 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 06:09:40 am »
Oh wow, I had no idea Dr. Aquino stopped by. As someone who really love this forum, it makes me feel honored and proud of this forum. I hope he enjoyed it.
"Nothing has absolute truth, Everything remains possible"-Peter J. Carroll

"“I ate civilization. It poisoned me; I was defiled. And then," he added in a lower tone, "I ate my own wickedness.” -Aldous Huxley