Author Topic: Styxhexenhammer666  (Read 1574 times)

Mike

Re: Styxhexenhammer666
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 03:59:53 pm »
Setmontet
Humble grovelling apologies for the slip of the finger! I was too busy foaming at the mouth to proofread...

Setamontet

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 04:29:27 pm »
Setmontet
Humble grovelling apologies for the slip of the finger! I was too busy foaming at the mouth to proofread...

Its "Setamontet" = Lord of the Hidden Realm."

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey

Mike

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 07:12:01 pm »
Setamontet
Eheu. It really requires a special degree of stupidity to bugger up your name not once but twice (the second time during the apology for the first)! I shall immediately seek a job on the Grauniad!
Once again, humble grovelling apologies with a side order of abject remorse...

Setamontet

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 07:16:14 pm »
No worries my man.

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey

Hammerheart

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2017, 10:11:46 pm »
I used to watch his channel a lot. Over the years, however, I think he's dumbed his videos down. They relate to mainstream political topics more than anything. He deleted his paranormal videos and some of his music, probably to look more refined, like some sort of credible politician type...

Sutekh

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 11:38:52 pm »
@Hammerheart Well, Styx for sure is trying to erase everything in the past related to his Satanic beliefs. What is agreeable was Zach Blacks response to the news of Styx abandoning Satanism.

Every individual soon evolves after he or she's self transforms, as Zach nearly stated. Styx can deny all he wants on that note, however he hasn't abandoned Satanism fully. He has more or less Remanifested which is the very advancement from Xeper.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 11:41:28 pm by Sutekh »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Cabshear

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 02:51:13 pm »
I only knew of Styx when he did an interview with an online youtube philosopher Stephan Molyneuex. If only Stephan knew of Styx's personal beliefs then he and Alex Jones wouldn't be accusing most political organizations of "Satanism." 

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:56:09 pm by Cabshear »
Warmest Regards,

Fenrys F
-Vampire Initiate and Satanist