Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 221 times)

Cabshear

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 08:40:34 pm »
Fortunately my work allows me time to experience sometime enjoying video games. While I spend more time in the pursuits of study, weight lifting, and other hobbies.

Currently, I am enjoying Just Cause 3. While I am not a massive fan of sandbox themed games, for some reason this one is extremely enjoyable. When I am not playing that I enjoy my Halo collection or Fallout 4.
I say: liberate yourself as far as you can, and you have done your part; for it is not given to every one to break through all limits, or, more expressively, not to everyone is that a limit which is a limit for the rest. - Max Stirner, The Ego and it's Own

King Mob

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 01:53:01 am »
I've loved Assasin's Creed: Origins so much I want to re-visit the series. I honestly only played 2, 3, and 4.

I loved 2, thought 3 was alright, and I hated 4. I kind of want to get into it cause of the lore around DNA memories is something that is common in my occult studies and paradigm right now.

Plus I'm a fucking huge history geek and I apparantly missed the french revolution and victorian england which are two of my obsessions right now.

There's a black friday sale on the play station network so I bought 1, the Ezio collection(2 and its trilogy), and Syndicate. I own 3 and 4 so all I'm missing is rogue(which ill probably skip) and unity(which I really want.
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

King Mob

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 02:17:54 pm »
Assassin's Creed: Origins is really fucking great now that I'm in th middle of the story. Ancient Egyptian Religion is being showed with a lot of emotional plots.

It does a really great job at painting the Templars(or Proto-Templars) to be more empathetic wich noble causes then the other games as well. I mean, they still do some horrible stuff but my last two targets had some truly great causes that I felt a little sad about stopping.

Meanwhile, your character who will start the assassin's is obsessed with revenge. I mean he has some caring, since he's a Medji and truly helps people but he seems more concerned with revenge.

Also, my current level is a vision quest.
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

Mindmaster

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 10:03:37 pm »
Divinity Original Sin, $10 now on Xbox :D

More time is about to be wasted, I assure you all. :D

Xepera maSet

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 10:27:02 pm »
Scholar of the First on Xbox One this time.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Frater V.I.M.

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 07:50:18 pm »
Just started messing around with this pretty amazing new hack of Castlevania for the NES called "Castlevania: The Holy Relics." It just came out the other day, and it's pretty insane what all they've managed to do with this one. It's WAY more than a simple graphics hack. Ya can check it out here:
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3759/
“All my joy, perfect, transcending sense, is given of Aiwaz, whom we call the Devil.” - Uncle Al

King Mob

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 09:00:49 pm »
@Frater V.I.M. I've been meaning to get into the Castlevania hack scene. James & Mike Mondays feature them a lot and it's very interesting what people do. I'll have to check that out.

I'm about to play Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis to celebrate finishing and passing my Archeology class and for some motivation going forward in this academic area. Indie always has a special place in my heart and Atlantis is intriguing me again from a myth perspective.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 11:14:57 pm by pi_ramesses »