Author Topic: Discussing Beliefs  (Read 1536 times)

Liu

Re: Discussing Beliefs
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 11:19:20 am »
Remember, Forms are hierarchical, and do partake in each other and overlap. The different Forms of blueness all fit under the overarching category of "blue".
I agree, didn't think of them being hierarchical. But how does it work if the same shade fits both under the category of blue and green?

I agree, I meant more specifically higher consciousness, like that of humans, which includes self-awareness.
Okay, so this also would be a combined form. Not sure whether I like that concept.

That's what the evidence we have seems to suggest - a "revolution" or "great leap". I am curious to know why you think life-fields explain this better though? The way I understand, life-fields are basically the same in nature to matter, but simply the field precedes the matter itself. So instead of, say, Set influencing our literal brains he would influence the L-Fields. I'm not sure if this change could spontaneously happen in the L-Field on its own?
Why not? As I understand L-Fields, if there is one mutation, they can cause the spread of that mutation in ways that other theories of genetic evolution can't explain. I would prefer that explanation as it doesn't rely on a singularity.

I would say our ontology does seem to have changed, we are ontologically different from things without higher consciousness. By nature I more mean the material, deterministic, objective universe aspect of Reality. What you call "nature" I would call "reality" in this case, with the mindless material/natural and the mindful immaterial/unnatural existing as parts of reality.
I don't believe that reality is objective but that it's inter-subjective, and I believe that also higher consciousness is deterministic, so there doesn't seem that much of a difference.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 11:21:35 am by Liu »

Xepera maSet

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 01:28:26 pm »
But how does it work if the same shade fits both under the category of blue and green?

Overlap within the Form of Color I'd say, like a Venn diagram.

Why not? As I understand L-Fields, if there is one mutation, they can cause the spread of that mutation in ways that other theories of genetic evolution can't explain. I would prefer that explanation as it doesn't rely on a singularity.

I'm actually not sure, I need to think about this.

CLEARING MY HEAD, WILL LIKELY RETURN

Xepera maSet

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2018, 03:32:50 pm »
So I think I've FINALLY narrowed it down to one single, connected, provable argument to confirm the Prince of Darkness for anyone willing to accept the evidence.

1. Consciousness is not the same as Nature and can go against it.

2. So, there must be something outside of Nature that chose to give life consciousness.

3. An intelligence outside of Nature is a God. (Done, but wait)

4. Consciousness is inherently opposed to Nature.

5. So there must be a God inherently opposed to Nature.

6. This God is what has been described in every tradition as "The Prince(ess) of Darkness.

7. Therefore the Prince(ess) of Darkness Exists. Could be Set, Odin, Ishtar, Satan or Lucifer, Prometheus, Quetzalcoatl, or and of the thousands of others, but It exists.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 02:01:38 pm »
So what I believe when I tear everything away is

1. Matter and Consciousness exist and are separate, I just don't at this time believe all can be reduced to matter.

2. Horus and Set are how I see matter and consciousness respectively, which is pragmatic and subjective other than those archetypes help explain the characteristics for me.

3. Somehow, The matter of the body and the consciousness come together in the human brain, similar to how a radio needs a specific set up to pick up radio waves.

4. There's a choice between giving into matter and Consciousness, including an after life rooted in Consciousness (my subjective universe)

5. I believe this mainly due to how consciousness relates to matter, that they can both interact, that they have different properties, that the mind can question and manipulate nature, which I can support with scientific evidence.