Author Topic: It's time for Halloween video games  (Read 314 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
It's time for Halloween video games
« on: September 13, 2017, 02:04:18 am »
I'm going to try and hunt down Shivers 2, Dark Fall, and Phantasmagoria to play this Halloween season. They're all old point click adventure games, some of the best that gaming has to offer. I still have the Forest on my desktop which is pretty awesome. Maybe SOMA (I actually hated the amnesia games).

"The Dragon became as a many-headed Serpent,
It's fiery tongues bearing forth speech
Into all the kingoms of the Earth."

My book, "Behold: the Prince of Darkness!": https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1726037460/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_1726037460

NEMO 93

Re: It's time for Halloween video games
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:35:42 am »
I still need to play Soma and Phantasmagoria. If you like old point and click horror games, you NEED to play Harvester. It's hilarious and weird and dark. It was made as a commentary on the violent videogame outburst but was delayed and missed the relevant timing. It's looked back as a really weird part of adventure gaming that we don't talk about it.

As for me, I am thinking about re-downloading Skyrim and playing it with some black metal blaring to celebrate fall but I am definitely gonna try to finally get around to finishing Resident Evil 7 and viritual reality and fixing my headset enough to get Paranormal Activity's  VR game to work.

I have finished my collection of the first 4 silent hill games so gonna have to play one of them. I'd have to restart 2 from the beginning which is ugh so I'm considering 4.