Author Topic: It's time for Halloween video games  (Read 108 times)

Xepera maSet

It's time for Halloween video games
« on: September 13, 2017, 02:04:18 am »
I'm going to try and hunt down Shivers 2, Dark Fall, and Phantasmagoria to play this Halloween season. They're all old point click adventure games, some of the best that gaming has to offer. I still have the Forest on my desktop which is pretty awesome. Maybe SOMA (I actually hated the amnesia games).
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"The Degradation of the Great Bear, Draco, and other types of eternity,
 proved to be the creation of Hell."
- Kenneth Grant

King Mob

Re: It's time for Halloween video games
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:35:42 am »
I still need to play Soma and Phantasmagoria. If you like old point and click horror games, you NEED to play Harvester. It's hilarious and weird and dark. It was made as a commentary on the violent videogame outburst but was delayed and missed the relevant timing. It's looked back as a really weird part of adventure gaming that we don't talk about it.

As for me, I am thinking about re-downloading Skyrim and playing it with some black metal blaring to celebrate fall but I am definitely gonna try to finally get around to finishing Resident Evil 7 and viritual reality and fixing my headset enough to get Paranormal Activity's  VR game to work.

I have finished my collection of the first 4 silent hill games so gonna have to play one of them. I'd have to restart 2 from the beginning which is ugh so I'm considering 4.
"Be goodly therefore: dress ye all in fine apparel; eat rich foods and drink sweet wines and wines that foam! Also, take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where and with whom ye will! But always unto me."- Nuit, Book of the Law.

xx
Older Games

Started by Onyx on Gaming

10 Replies
Last post December 19, 2017, 02:48:02 am
by Onyx
xx
an interesting video on the runes

Started by King Mob on General LHP Discussion

1 Replies
Last post December 30, 2017, 08:47:15 am
by Setamorphosis
moved
MOVED: Older Games

Started by Onyx on Lounge

0 Replies
Last post December 22, 2017, 04:44:27 pm
by Onyx
xx
Defense of Batman v. Superman (not my video)

Started by Xepera maSet on Lounge

9 Replies
Last post May 23, 2017, 04:38:59 am
by Xepera maSet