Author Topic: Do I seem like a theist?  (Read 133 times)

Kapalika

Do I seem like a theist?
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:29:34 am »
I pretty much maintain that I'm a "nontheist" but I don't know if I can really maintain this any longer in the strictest sense.

So I wanted to know what you guys thought based on my previous postings.

I feel like, you know those pictures that look like a lamp or two faces depending on how you look at it? That theism attitudes and atheist attitudes are those two looking at the same thing... and I kinda maintained seeing it as both and so nontheist... but I don't know if I can see it as both anymore. I'm not sure.

I'm still looking at the same thing though, it's my interpretation that feels like it's shifting around.
My Music and Blog // My Chatroom
My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmāchāra (LHP)
"God and the individual are one, to realize this is the essence of Shaivism.” - Lakshman Joo

pi_ramesses

Re: Do I seem like a theist?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:11:18 am »
Interesting. Before getting into your beliefs, I want to start at the criterion. I feel as though if you elaborate more on your shift in perception, then we could effectively help.

As you hinted, wouldn't your previous posts suggest the maintained nontheism by default?

Unless there are critical points where the shift was already occurring. The arguments could swing both ways. Which one is the case?

If the former, new posts need supplying. Otherwise, we could point to instances of past posts that seemed incongruous to the whole. Besides your recent chakras/energies post, I would have to review the others. This is contingent on your reply of course.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:32:25 am by pi_ramesses »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Kapalika

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:35:48 am »
Well shit that's more involved than I thought it would be.
"God and the individual are one, to realize this is the essence of Shaivism.” - Lakshman Joo

pi_ramesses

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:40:50 am »

No depths are too great to dismay our spirits. Let us stare into the Abyss! <maniacal laugh> 😂

Doesn't have to be all at once today.
Nylfmedli14

Kapalika

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:57:12 am »

No depths are too great to dismay our spirits. Let us stare into the Abyss! <maniacal laugh> 😂

Doesn't have to be all at once today.

Ya, I'm kinda drained and this is just one of the things that's been bugging me for months.

Maybe I can come back tomorrow with my mind in full force and get to the root of my recent questioning.

pi_ramesses

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 05:16:49 am »
Ok. Let's talk when you're ready. Whichever you prefer, you can post here or pm.
Nylfmedli14