Author Topic: what to do eclipse totality  (Read 113 times)

Kapalika

what to do eclipse totality
« on: August 19, 2017, 05:23:15 pm »
I got to where ill see it. Everything is set in place.

I brought a bunch of magical supplies Id thought id need.

one idea involves my dog who died on a new moon on the winter solstice and i did a big ritual for on a super blood moon. I got a bunch of his bones with me. I think I could use this event for something involving him. He seems to be tied to moon events.

Or I could do something totally different. That's the only idea I got so far other than some vague sense of something to do with Kali or my general concept of Darkness.

Or maybe just enjoy it and get lost in worship and hope to get some special spontaneous religious or spiritual insight.

Suggestions?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:25:34 pm by Kapalika »
My Music and Blog

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmāchāra

Deidre

Re: what to do eclipse totality
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 06:22:18 pm »
If it were me, just open yourself up and see what happens. You might come away totally changed...I can't wait to hear about your experience.  :)

And sometimes, experiences are just experiences in and of themselves, with no deeper meaning to be found. I don't know if I'd add anything outside of the experience, to bring about a greater one. (that's just me)
"Don't look for riches, look for rich experiences." - Lucian Black

Onyx

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 07:08:45 pm »
If you view the eclipse, be prepared with the proper eye protection. Even with that you should not look longer than 2-3 minutes at a time.

pi_ramesses

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 12:20:31 am »
@Kapalika you could tie in what you have resolved to do with your anger as well. Further affirmation.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic atur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Xepera maSet

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 12:22:20 am »
I've got my special glasses all ready!
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Kapalika

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 07:41:15 am »
Waking up this morning I get the sense that I should just enjoy it and it will come naturally to me. I was drawn to the event in such a way that I can't really describe but that I feel as if it is something that is destined to happen by the nature of me being there.

Now that I think of it... I do tie the astronomical to and intense weather phenomena to Leviathan. This is more of a sun event then moon event (so I've thrown out that one idea). In my head I kind of think of it as seeing a "dark sun".

Wow actually... with the ring of the chromosphere and the little flares and all that... it's almost as if I will see the sun... become a black flame :D

If you view the eclipse, be prepared with the proper eye protection. Even with that you should not look longer than 2-3 minutes at a time.

I got the glasses  yesterday and tested them on the sun. Works like a charm and is labeled as being up to standard with all the right NASA stuff. Cost me 10 bucks though lol so I paid 5 times what it was a month ago.
My Music and Blog

Kapalika

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 11:35:25 pm »
Welp I got back from it early Wednesday morning.

I blogged about the experience on my site:

https://kapalika108.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/great-american-eclipse/

(I recently merged satan's grace with my music site)
My Music and Blog