Author Topic: An Interesting Lecture I stumbled across.  (Read 397 times)

Sutekh

An Interesting Lecture I stumbled across.
« on: April 06, 2017, 12:13:30 am »
Yesterday I was searching up E.A Koetting who is a practitioner within Black Magic or whatever you want to call it. I do not know a lot about this individual in general but what interests me about this individual is his involvement of his explorations such as the ONA. Here in this long almost to three hour lecture, he discusses everything ranging to the ONA and other things as well. Parts of this long lecture for me to listen to was a bit complicated to condense and some of it was easy to understand. I felt like sharing this to others since I figured that some of you might find it interesting to listen to.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-A6hUWNcs&t=4873s[/youtube]
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Setamontet

Re: An Interesting Lecture I stumbled across.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 05:03:40 pm »
Regarding the ONA

A disclaimer:

It is an official position of the Order of the Serpent that the "Order of Nine Angles", no matter how much of its propaganda is spewed throughout the internet, is dubious, and it is irrelevant to the interests of the O.S.  We cannot and have no desire to try to dictate to anyone what interests they wish to pursue in their personal life work.  Certain members of the O.S., however, including myself, have encountered sympathizers of the ONA in the past who have all proven to be only liars, manipulators, and seekers of pointless agitation for agitations sake in every forum we have encountered them in.

Be it known henceforth, anyone of actual relation to or having sympathetic tendencies toward the ONA are not welcome in the Order of the Serpent.

/Setamontet\
Magister Ordo Serpentis
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:45:38 pm by Setamontet »

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey

Sutekh

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 05:25:18 pm »
I do apologize not knowing that this was an official policy to the O.S. in general.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Setamontet

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 05:43:53 pm »
It has nothing to do with you my friend Sutekh, its just I don't want any ONA assholes trying to fuck with the O'.'S'.' like they have with so many other groups in the past.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 03:52:25 pm by Setamontet »

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey