Author Topic: I had a really weird dream - you might find it interesting  (Read 152 times)

Setamorphosis

I had a really weird dream - you might find it interesting
« on: August 10, 2017, 04:19:15 pm »
Last night, I had a dream where I was trapped in a pyramid with a few friends, and there were ungodly screams coming from the outside. Then suddenly, everything went silent. Shortly thereafter, we got picked off one by one by none other than Set! I was the last one. It seemed like a horror movie, or perhaps even counter-strike zombie mod.

I woke up with a "wtf" look on my face  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run."

- Odin

Kapalika

Re: I had a really weird dream - you might find it interesting
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 05:36:28 am »
All my dreams are weird. I had one last night that seemed important than I woke up, went back to sleep then forgot it. Then I dreamed about my kittens being in danger.

When I woke up I remembered I hadn't seen them last night. But was relieved when after less than 10 minutes I found them outside. I gave 2 away to a family member but kept 2 as semi-outdoor and both came back for foodz and pets.

Then a little later I was lulzing in my driveway. I kinda felt a need to be there...  the most friendly and least scared of the 2 kittens was acting very weird. I heard a creak from the chimney from my old house and I thought... the kitty was very paranoid it's just warping wood!. Creeping slowly as if they knew danger was about but couldn't see it.

Then The creak again right after I picked up the kitten. Momma was a bit over a ways but not worried. Then I heard again a third time and noticed a hawk with an almost 4 foot wingspan fly over me off my house! Kitten hissed and jumped out and ran away.

If it wasn't for my dream, I think this hawk would of gotten my kitten. Mom was too big... but the kitten wasn't. The hawk has territory the next hill peak over... I live in a very forested and hilly area in West Virginia just outside of what would be a large own for the state... suffice to say I completed my kittens' transition to being inside!

So that's what happened to me today.

Sometimes... dreams are more important than we think. Maybe out of the corner of my eye noticed the hawk yesterday and my mind festered on the potential danger in my dream... maybe something more was telling me of a danger. All I remember was waking up freaking out and getting on shoes to find them. And less than an hour later that hawk might of scooped my favorite kitten up had I not picked them up! Hawks are known to eat cats and small dogs if they are big enough.

Don't dismiss your dream if it seems something instinctual, telling you of something in the waking world... it might be nothing... but it could also be something important.
My Music and Blog // My Chatroom
My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmācāra (Left Hand path)
"God and the individual are one, to realize this is the essence of Shaivism.” - Lakshman Joo

Setamorphosis

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 08:32:49 am »
Yeah, there's more to dreams than we think. I usually don't dismiss them, but when I have a dream so crazy and nonsensical, I don't bother analyzing it.

And, wow, it's a good thing that you had that dream indeed. That hawk was up to no good surely. D:

"I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run."

- Odin

pi_ramesses

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 07:58:32 pm »
Either I don't have them or I have completely forgotten them when I wake up. But often I get a sense of de ja vu.
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

xx
an interesting video on the runes

Started by King Mob on General LHP Discussion

1 Replies
Last post December 30, 2017, 08:47:15 am
by Setamorphosis
xx
An Interesting Lecture I stumbled across.

Started by Sutekh on General LHP Discussion

3 Replies
Last post April 06, 2017, 05:43:53 pm
by Setamontet
xx
"My Time as a Movie Theater Projectionist" (2014, Weird Fiction)

Started by Xepera maSet on Lounge

2 Replies
Last post January 06, 2018, 01:02:35 am
by Xepera maSet