Author Topic: Greetings & Salutations from a LP/CM user!  (Read 319 times)

StormWind03

Greetings & Salutations from a LP/CM user!
« on: August 06, 2017, 11:08:06 pm »
Came across this site via reddit.  Studied LP/CM many, many...well, let's just a long time ago, from an old friend. When I first started, the internet was still in it's infancy, and I long yearned that sites would pop up for open discussion. Glad I found one.

I consider myself a Master Student. That is, I always enjoy learning something new! Hopefully, in time I learn many new methods from many of the members here.

It's been a while since I've practice. That last times that I was fully into Left Path / Chaos Magic (LP/CM), my old teacher had me conjure up a demon that is attached to me. As he grows stronger, I grow stronger, and vice versa. And the other demon was a revenge demon, that after he accomplished his task, he is now allied to me, while he gathers other spirits to grow stronger.

As I said it's been sometime since I've practiced. But it's just like riding a bike, you just never forget how.

Once again, greetings to all!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 12:19:42 am by StormWind03 »

Onyx

Re: Greetinhs & Salutations from a LP/CM user!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 11:13:45 pm »
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your introduction.
Arise thus in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being, for I am the same – I who am the Highest of Life.

pi_rameses

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 11:24:16 pm »
Welcome @StormWind03
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Xepera maSet

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 11:33:30 pm »
Welcome!

CLEARING MY HEAD, WILL LIKELY RETURN

Setamontet

Re: Greetings & Salutations from a LP/CM user!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 04:31:27 pm »
Greetings and welcome StormWind!

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey