Author Topic: Greetings & Salutations from a LP/CM user!  (Read 47 times)

StormWind03

Greetings & Salutations from a LP/CM user!
« on: August 06, 2017, 06:08:06 pm »
Came across this site via reddit.  Studied LP/CM many, many...well, let's just a long time ago, from an old friend. When I first started, the internet was still in it's infancy, and I long yearned that sites would pop up for open discussion. Glad I found one.

I consider myself a Master Student. That is, I always enjoy learning something new! Hopefully, in time I learn many new methods from many of the members here.

It's been a while since I've practice. That last times that I was fully into Left Path / Chaos Magic (LP/CM), my old teacher had me conjure up a demon that is attached to me. As he grows stronger, I grow stronger, and vice versa. And the other demon was a revenge demon, that after he accomplished his task, he is now allied to me, while he gathers other spirits to grow stronger.

As I said it's been sometime since I've practiced. But it's just like riding a bike, you just never forget how.

Once again, greetings to all!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:19:42 pm by StormWind03 »

Onyx

Re: Greetinhs & Salutations from a LP/CM user!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 06:13:45 pm »
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your introduction.

Nylfmedli14

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 06:24:16 pm »
Welcome @StormWind03
Pro omnis viae sinistra.

Xepera maSet

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 06:33:30 pm »
Welcome!
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Setamontet

Re: Greetings & Salutations from a LP/CM user!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 11:31:27 am »
Greetings and welcome StormWind!

"Arise in your glory, behold the genius of your creation, and be prideful of being,
for I am the same - I who am the Highest of Life." - The Word of Set