Author Topic: Kek, Consciousness, Meme Magic, and connection to Set  (Read 388 times)

Setamorphosis

Kek, Consciousness, Meme Magic, and connection to Set
« on: August 05, 2017, 01:45:50 pm »
Hello, I recently made a reddit thread on the Setianism subreddit, which sadly didn't get any replies, so I've decided to post it here. This time, though, I'll elaborate further on the topic.

So I'm sure many of you are familiar with the term "Meme Magic" that's going around the internet. Some mean as satire, some are dead serious. Those who believe in meme magic essentially view it as a form of chaos magick, where memes represent sigils. A popular example of this is Pepe the frog meme. Now, if you are unfamiliar with the story of Pepe a.k.a. Kek, I urge you to read this article:

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

And if you have extra time, you can also watch this video (1h long):

So, due to all of these synchronicities, and my experience with working with the entities I'm about to mention, I've come to a belief that the Egyptian God Kek, Set, Satan, Lucifer, and Bael (Possibly Beelzebub) are all connected with the same force. Now, for those who don't believe in the existence of these beings, but rather take the more philosophical approach, think of it this way:

Set, Kek, Satan, Lucifer, and Bael are all interpretations of the emerging light. The emerging consciousness from the darkness. Lucidity from oblivion. Now, I personally believe in the existence of these entities, but not as spirits per se, but rather as egregores / thoughtforms which are tied to particular forces (in this case it's one force).  Now, Pepe the frog is the current vessel for this emerging consciousness, this god of Chaos. Coincidentally (hah), the use of Pepe is on 4chan first and foremost, which is chaotic, and the uses of Pepe themselves are chaotic as well (he's used for so much), which is what Kek (and Set) happen to represent. Chaos.

Now, whether you believe that this egregore is working subtly from the shadows, or this symbol has a powerful impact on the people, and thus influencing reality, the point remains:

There are far too many coincidences and strange things revolving around Kek/Pepe, and his connection with Set, Satan, Lucifer, and Bael are pretty mindblowing.

Interestingly, Bael has been associated with Kek/Pepe before: http://imgur.com/a/Z5tJV (just a small example). Interestingly, Kek wasn't just a frogheaded deity. He also appeared in the form of a cat-headed person, and in older depictions, he appeared with the head of the serpent!

So, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think this is an example of a greater consciousness at play? It really doesn't matter whether you believe in the existence of these entities or take a more philosophical approach. I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

tl:dr: Kek happens to represents the same thing Set, Satan, and Lucifer do, and there are far too many coincidences revolving around this deity, as well as the cartoon frog Pepe.

PS. In that imgur link, I assure you those aren't my works. You can look up Kek Pepe and Baal (or Bael) on the internet, and see for yourself.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 01:59:12 pm by Ave Lucifugus »
a.k.a. Ave Lucifugus

Xepera maSet

Re: Kek, Consciousness, Meme Magic, and connection to Set
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 02:30:56 pm »
I don't know about all the alt-right magic stuff. It's certainly possible that many different groups work with strange, mad gods, such as the monster gods of the Islamic State or crusaders.
AKA: Three Scarabs, 1137

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Kapalika

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 07:19:07 pm »
Just a note but pepe wasn't originally alt-right and was a meme for a long time before they used him.

It's actually sad as the creator who actually still had him as a character in his comics decided to retire him due to the association.

As for meme magic, it seems kinda silly and weird to me, but hey what works is what works. I might come back to this topic once I checked out the site ect and thought about it a little more.
My Music and Blog

My religion is Satanism & Trika via Vāmāchāra

pi_ramesses

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 09:22:46 pm »
Thanks @Ave Lucifugus for bringing this to my attention. Kek is not an entity that I am familiar with as of yet. I can honestly say that this is the first time that I'm taking a meme seriously. I have bookmarked this topic for further examination.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:48:43 pm by Nylfmedli14 »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic atur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Xepera maSet

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 11:06:45 pm »
Just a note but pepe wasn't originally alt-right and was a meme for a long time before they used him.

It's actually sad as the creator who actually still had him as a character in his comics decided to retire him due to the association.

As for meme magic, it seems kinda silly and weird to me, but hey what works is what works. I might come back to this topic once I checked out the site ect and thought about it a little more.

I will have to look into this further with fresh eyes!

"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."

Kapalika

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 11:40:39 pm »
"The precise origins of Pepe the Frog are, like all imageboards memes, obscure and unimportant."

Matt Furie's comic "Boy's Club". Those origins are not hard to look up.

Actually this webpage given reads a lot like those satire ones that are easily debunked. I can look it up later but I'm highly skeptical of some of the stuff it's claming such as the hieroglyphics and the like.

Actually it wouldn't be hard to imagine someone associated kek with pepe because of seeing the overlap after the fact.

Also the number thing with 4chan posts doesn't prove anything really. It's probably just a case of just noticing the ones that did line up and not the ones that didn't.

Also starting with the record it occured to me considering how much of this is in retrospect and the fact that frogs are not uncommon and given the amount of records and other randomness stuff like this is bound ti line up with something else. It's just a matter of chance. I could use the same kind of reasoning to say any god is real probably.

With that said though, some magical elements are there but some other things IMO are missing and with no one to direct it. I dunno. It seems more of seeing patterns but I can see an argument for how the internet and media got Trump elected but that isn't magical so much as a mob mentality and how memes grow in general. It kind of makes sense a little bit but also not really since Trump isn't good. I can't imagine any god wanting to put him in power that has any positive qualities xD

...unless we wanna say America sucks and it's downfall will help the world... which I'm kinda okay with. except that I live there...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:49:55 pm by Shamira »
My Music and Blog

Setamorphosis

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 02:35:54 am »
"It's just a matter of chance."

The thing is, chance doesn't really exist. It's not a force, and it has no casual impact on anything. It's merely a concept humans use to describe outcomes and occurrences. To someone who see the greater scenario (i.e. God), he would see that these occurrences don't happen "just because," but there's a cause that had an effect, which we rationalize away as chance because either don't know the cause, and/or don't know all of the factors which influenced the effect.

Rationalizing things as mere chance, to me, is no different than the God of the gaps. Except the "chance" explanation seems more sophisticated, probable (ironically), and appealing to the scientific, and/or atheistic crowd.

Allow me to quote The Kybalion for a more eloquent explanation:

"VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.

“Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but
a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”–The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the fact that there is a Cause for every Effect; an Effect from every Cause. It explains that: “Everything Happens according to Law”; that nothing ever “merely happens”; that there is no such thing as Chance; that while there are various planes of Cause and Effect, the higher dominating the lower planes, still nothing ever entirely escapes the Law. The Hermetists understand the art and methods of rising above the
ordinary plane of Cause and Effect, to a certain degree, and by mentally rising to a higher plane they become Causers instead of Effects. The masses of people are carried along, obedient to environment; the wills and desires of others stronger than themselves; heredity; suggestion; and other outward causes moving them about like pawns on the Chessboard of Life. But the Masters, rising to the plane above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns. They help to PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE, instead of being played and moved about by other wills and environment. They USE the Principle instead of being its tools. The Masters obey the Causation of the higher planes, but they help to RULE on their own plane. In this statement there is condensed a wealth of Hermetic knowledge–let him read who can."
a.k.a. Ave Lucifugus

Kapalika

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 04:43:16 am »
If I flip a coin enough times eventually it will fall straight on the edge and stand up and not roll and fall over, neither heads or tails.

If we watch me do this over, and over and over we can conclude "wow it finally happened!" But we could understand it was a matter of chance, and that it was bound to happen eventually.

But if we see something as an isolated event, say you only saw me flip the coin once and that happened, one might go "wow! what are the odds! There must be some greater reason behind it!" Your brain won't see it as something that was chance, even though it could of happened any other specific time.

That's basically what's going on IMO. Honestly of the countless memes and political events, I'd be surprised if something like this didn't happen. The human brain isn't very well equipped to intuitively understand probability and it often considers instances of odds to be isolated events, not realizing that the longer something doesn't happen the more like it is to happen the next time.

I understand however using coincidence and other kinds of magical thinking (in the psychological sense) for actual magical workings. But I think it would be a mistake to attribute that to events and phenomena outside of one's own psyche or subjective universe. I also find that kind of reasoning when used, at the very least when used without being fully aware of it at least, is dangerous and can lead to deluded thinking.

Dunno. Maybe just the Luciferian in me speakin'. It's a little weird as I also really sympathize with chaos magic in general. Actually now that I think of it, I don't know how a chaos magician can actually fully believe in a real god. It's a matter of tools for them. So in that sense kek would just be pragmatic, there wouldn't be a sincere belief underneath it.

If you got a different view that's fine, part of what is great about this forum is the diversity in views. If you want, consider my points socratic and see how it might help you understand your own beliefs more by seeing how someone else perceives it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 04:47:11 am by Shamira »
My Music and Blog

Kapalika

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 04:53:42 am »
Also if you don't believe in chance does that mean you believe in determinism? I could see from a deterministic viewpoint how there is no "chance" since everything is pre-determined by initial conditions. In that sense probability would just a model for prediction, not something in of itself.

However I think it would still underscore the fact that the longer something doesn't happen, the closer it becomes to happening. To word it in a way comparable with determinism.

Otherwise if some degree of freewill or soft-determinism exists, chance must exist because things are not pre-determined. Simply the actions of conscious individuals would create so much chaos with competing wills and intentions of varying strengths as to create chance in the events around us. This would be true chance. In determinism the system is just so complex it would appear to be like real chance to a human, but technically wouldn't be. That would be the difference IMO

Anyways my previous post was more of an attempt to explain better/more fully what I meant earlier. This one, to explore the implications of you saying chance doesn't exist.

Take it as you will.
My Music and Blog

Setamorphosis

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 05:39:09 am »
You seem to be mistaking my stance on chance with the Gambler's fallacy, and a few other biases.

Allow me to explain your coin toss example the way I see it. In the exact moment you throw the coin, other factors come into play - which side is facing before the throw,  how exactly did you throw coin, how hard did you throw it, how many times the coin spun in the air, etc. Each throw is independent of each other, so just because it didn't fall heads the past 5 throws, that doesn't mean it's coming closer to falling heads. The side is irrelevant in the sense that "if heads fell X times, and tails fell 0 times, tails will fall next." It's the other factors (such as the ones I listed) that are important.

You can also do this with a dice. If you practice well enough, you can throw it in such a way to get very predictable results (my friend used to do this). Because there are so many factors, and because they're subtle, they're often overlooked, so it's easy to chalk it up as chance.

Like I said, chance itself does not exist. It has no casual impact. There is no such force. It's a concept people use to explain occurrences and outcomes. It's a handy tool because it helps us understand stuff, but it's not accurate.

As for Kek, did you watch the video, and perhaps maybe looked more into it? It's not just Trump's victory, and people spamming memes. It goes beyond that. There are too many "coincidences" revolving around this entity. Like for instance how it's manifesting through the ages, how it influences people (P.E.P.E. band, which is an acronym for what Kek actually represents), etc, etc. There are far too many examples.

That's just it, at what point do you stop and say, "Okay, it's no longer a coincidence. This is actually a thing" ?

As for the subjective universe, tell me, what's the border between the subjective and the objective universe? You do realize that everything is happening in your head, right? The very reason why you're able to experience this reality is because of your senses, and the image in your head thanks to those senses. You are not seeing reality as it is. Also, do you know that atoms behave different when observed? Also, what is a delusion to you? You do know that to some (healthy and educated) people, some scientists for example, both of our views are delusions. It has become a buzzword thanks to militant atheists, to be honest. So you would have to specify what delusion means to you.

I had views similar to your own, but they changed over time due to experience. That said, I can't tell you that I am right, and you are wrong, and vice versa. All I can say is you have to experience things for yourself, and see what works for you. The only thing we can be certain about is that neither of our explanations are fully accurate.

In regards to determinism and free-will, I'm not quite certain, personally. What is free will anyway? Do humans have inherently unlimited will? I think not. Is it possible to develop free will over time? Perhaps. You'd also have to specify determinism. Make it very specific. Definitions are important.

Lastly, I'd like to recommend this theory to you: http://www.ctmu.org/ It's rather fascinating to think about, at least.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 05:45:54 am by Ave Lucifugus »
a.k.a. Ave Lucifugus

Kapalika

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 09:17:33 am »
You seem to be mistaking my stance on chance with the Gambler's fallacy, and a few other biases.

Allow me to explain your coin toss example the way I see it. In the exact moment you throw the coin, other factors come into play - which side is facing before the throw,  how exactly did you throw coin, how hard did you throw it, how many times the coin spun in the air, etc. Each throw is independent of each other, so just because it didn't fall heads the past 5 throws, that doesn't mean it's coming closer to falling heads. The side is irrelevant in the sense that "if heads fell X times, and tails fell 0 times, tails will fall next." It's the other factors (such as the ones I listed) that are important.

You can also do this with a dice. If you practice well enough, you can throw it in such a way to get very predictable results (my friend used to do this). Because there are so many factors, and because they're subtle, they're often overlooked, so it's easy to chalk it up as chance.

Like I said, chance itself does not exist. It has no casual impact. There is no such force. It's a concept people use to explain occurrences and outcomes. It's a handy tool because it helps us understand stuff, but it's not accurate.

I was interested to see your response to my question about determinism and freewill. As far as the other stuff, well, as I said before even if true chance doesn't exist it is true that the longer something doesn't happen, the sooner it is to happening (until it finally does). In a world as huge and old as ours, just about anything possible is bound to happen at least once.|

So maybe that isn't "chance" but that doesn't mean it's not a coincidence of which millions happen everyday given billions of people.

As for Kek, did you watch the video, and perhaps maybe looked more into it?

I'm sorry, I can't be bothered. It's an hour long and I don't want to invest that long not being able to hear other stuff just to determine how crazy it might be.

It's not just Trump's victory, and people spamming memes. It goes beyond that. There are too many "coincidences" revolving around this entity. Like for instance how it's manifesting through the ages, how it influences people (P.E.P.E. band, which is an acronym for what Kek actually represents), etc, etc. There are far too many examples.

That band had one frog ever and shot a video in New York. That doesn't mean anything particularly when the frog doesn't look like Pepe. Also Kek had other forms too like cat and snake heads. Frogs are common it's not surprising that the Egyptians would have a frog headed deity considering they did that kind of head thing a lot.

Why have you not addressed the fact, or even the blog, that Pepe comes from a fairly known comic strip? Frogs are everywhere man. I saw one a few days ago and almost stepped on it by accident.

That's just it, at what point do you stop and say, "Okay, it's no longer a coincidence. This is actually a thing" ?

When there is direct evidence.
My Music and Blog

Kapalika

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 09:39:22 am »
I've broken the posts up as I wanted to address them as different "sets".

A side note, I'm explaining from my belief system. You probably are not familiar with it but it's basically/mostly tantric Kashmir Shaivism + pantheistic Satanism

It just happens that Kashmir Shaivism has over 1,000 more years of time for people to think it through and thus a better explanation  :o

As for the subjective universe, tell me, what's the border between the subjective and the objective universe?

Well, the mind exists in the ashuddha tattvas so that's easy. I'm not sure where the "border" is but the material exists in the shuddhashudda tattvas so I'm gonna go with probably being between the purusa tattva and the prakriti tattva if not between the former and the other shuddhashudda tattvas.

However in the case where the mind (citta) is regenerated into cit (universal consciousness) via Shivagama the separation between the mind and physical reality flips, and the new border becomes the first emenational tattvas of ShuddhaShuddha. It's still one's individualized mind and self, since it has Sadaashiva tattva (and thus Aham aka "heart" or "I Am").

You do realize that everything is happening in your head, right?

Not according to Trika. The sensorial mind (manas) interprets the several tattvas that compose physical reality. So in my belief system the mind isn't always reliable to accurately perceive  the physical world. Interestingly that system was developed centuries before experiments confirming how our mind works with things like optical illusions or blind spots but even how memory is unreliable and our brain filters out or fills in gaps in our perception. When people say a car "came out of nowhere" there is a neurological explanation for that in certain conditions.

Actually a lot of magic can rely on this as a tool. The famous black mirror ritual is one example. However it would be wrong to say that what is seen in the mirror is an accurate reflection of physical reality even if it is showing you a mental reality.

The very reason why you're able to experience this reality is because of your senses, and the image in your head thanks to those senses.

It's accurate enough for general navigation, albeit also the source of illusion.

You are not seeing reality as it is.

I agree. In fact one of the primary goals of tantra is to transcend that incorrect perception and promote the individualized mind to Shuddha status.

Also, do you know that atoms behave different when observed?

That's because the way they are observed interacts with them. If you were blind and had to reach out and touch a moving ball to figure out where it is, when you brushed against it it would change it's speed and position. That's basically the same kind of thing going on (I actually used to really be into physics and astronomy, still got a full bookshelf of books on the topics).

Also, what is a delusion to you?

A mental state where someone sincerely and consistently believes in something nonsensical and objectively wrong, in the context I used it detrimental as well. For example I was reading the other day about people who believed in imaginary parasites and would think things like lint were bugs burrowing in their skin. Sometimes stuff like this is caused by physical or biological phenomena, such as a case where the air was super dry in a hospital due to a way too powerful dehumidifier. People's minds formed a delusion to explain the mad itches and even started to perceive stuff like dead skin and lint as real bugs attacking them.

Some magic can operate on a similar idea, but the magician knows if using that type of magic that whatever belief they are operating on is only a mental reality and can turn it off when not being used as a tool. Someone who's deluded doesn't recognize it as a mental tool and believes it's real 24/7. That can be very dangerous to one's mental and spiritual health if the delusion is harmful.

You do know that to some (healthy and educated) people, some scientists for example, both of our views are delusions.

I think you should speak for yourself here because I don't claim to believe in supernaturalism. The most delusional thing I might be prone to is probably some magical thinking, but I understand it for what it is and use it and leave it as that. Also plenty of scientists believe in God and the like. I would be hard pressed to think of any specific claim I could make that would outright violate any well-established physical law or theory. Other, than perhaps, some of the supposed effects of Shivagama in my tradition. I don't consider myself someone who could say.

I suppose only those who've achieved Moksha could say. Otherwise, it's normal for people in my tradition to believe in things that have no physical evidence for them (such as samsara) but that doesn't mean they can't or don't exist and speaking from the metaphysical framework of the system we might not expect to see any direct physical evidence of things like that.

It has become a buzzword thanks to militant atheists, to be honest. So you would have to specify what delusion means to you.

Most "militant" atheists (I would call ISIL or the KKK militant, not someone just being rude or name-calling) I've talked to at length about my beliefs accuse me of being an atheist with a system to comfort myself. They obviously don't get it (most likely due to their lack of understanding of mysticism) but I've never really had one call me delusional before.

I had views similar to your own, but they changed over time due to experience.

Interestingly I had different views too in the past, very inline with the views you have now or at least the assumptions behind them (other than chance).

That said, I can't tell you that I am right, and you are wrong, and vice versa. All I can say is you have to experience things for yourself, and see what works for you.

That's why where my divination with Satanism and general spiritual experience ends the reliance on the scriptures begins.

The only thing we can be certain about is that neither of our explanations are fully accurate.

Nothing can be totally accurate, since accuracy is a measure of how close something is to being true. So the degree of accuracy can vary. In some respects that is measurable, in others less so.

In regards to determinism and free-will, I'm not quite certain, personally. What is free will anyway? Do humans have inherently unlimited will? I think not. Is it possible to develop free will over time? Perhaps. You'd also have to specify determinism. Make it very specific. Definitions are important.

The standard definition in philosophy. I'm not usually the type to go redefining things willy-nilly. Looking up soft-determinism on wikipedia will give you an idea of what I believe.
My Music and Blog

Kapalika

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 10:28:38 am »
Lastly, I'd like to recommend this theory to you: http://www.ctmu.org/ It's rather fascinating to think about, at least.

Uh... so I clicked one link on that site and it too me to an amazon book page for the book his article was in:

"In this provocative volume, biologists, mathematicians and physicists as well as theologians and other intellectuals—many affiliated with the Discovery Institute"

Okay, so this guy has no problem being associated with Christians and put in an anti-evolution book? Heck he works with a lot of Intelligent Design folks and groups (aka the code word for christian creationists):

"Christopher Langan (born 1952) is a fellow of the International Society for Complexity, Information, and Design (ISCID), a professional society which promotes intelligent design. His IQ has been measured at 195[2] (although, at such high levels, IQ tests are highly unreliable) and he also claims to have scored a perfect SAT score while taking a nap during the test.[3] He's employed as a bar bouncer.[1]"
Source: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan#cite_note-2

Also I can't find any secondary sources about the guy. And he seems to be very invested in edit wars to make himself look better, hence the obviously biased nonsense that is his Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan) with basically all the sources being his own words in various interviews and the like. Every source I found elsewhere through search engines are just the ones aligned with him that were sourced to Wikipedia.

I actually read some of his material but it just reads as nonsensical. If this guy wants to use a supposed IQ of 190 as authority of how "smart" he is I actually got administrated an IQ test 3 or 4 years ago during a mental health assessment and my verbal comprehension (which actually measures the ability to read and write) was exactly at 140. So I'm pretty sure I'm not just dumb or ignorant when I say the work of his I read didn't make any sense and was a horrid butchering of the English language. Real IQ tests don't go above 145 because anything beyond that is impossible to accurately measure.

So not only does he have no notability, he doesn't even have credentials and hasn't ever published a single peer reviewed paper. He's just another creationist albeit a bizarre one. I can't believe I just spent so much time researching him.  It appears there is no trail of the guy other than the circle jerk around him

You don't actually believe this guy do you? And something else I had come to mind before, are you associated with the person who made the wordpress site about pepe?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 10:34:55 am by Shamira »
My Music and Blog

Setamorphosis

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 01:14:55 pm »
Woah, you wrote quite the essay there. I apologize, but I won't address every single point. I can't be bothered, really.

I find it rather odd how you're quick to dismiss at least the possibility of it, given the amount of "coincidences" (which is huge), even though you've not bothered looking into it. The problem isn't that you actually dismissed, but that you dismissed it without hardly any research. Oh well.

Replying to your atom response, it's unknown why that happens, as well as the influencing factors. For now, at least. There are other mysteries going around atoms as well. You don't know it, I don't know it, currently scientists don't know it either.

"I think you should speak for yourself here because I don't claim to believe in supernaturalism. "

This is adorable, how subtly defensive you are. But, hey, listen, someone, somewhere thinks your views are delusions. Mine too. You can't change it, whether you like it or not. :P

As for the "theory" I had linked you, I don't believe it. But it's interesting to look into, at least. I like hearing other ideas even though I don't agree with them. I also like thinking about said ideas. By the way...whether or not I believe the theory, it's irrelevant to our discussion, eh?

And, lastly, I am not associated with the Pepe article creator. I don't see why it's relevant, though.

Just what are you trying to do? :D
a.k.a. Ave Lucifugus

Xepera maSet

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 01:34:20 pm »
Friendly reminder to play nice everyone. We're a very diverse forum and there's bound to be some major disagreement. One of the most impressive feats of greater black magic is to disgree without getting too condescending, snippy, or personal.

xx
Magic and Machines

Started by Onyx on General LHP Discussion

3 Replies
Last post April 02, 2017, 06:39:41 pm
by Onyx
xx
Nine States of Consciousness

Started by Setamontet on General LHP Discussion

10 Replies
Last post October 07, 2017, 10:34:56 am
by Setamontet